[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - How did you get into the Rockman / Megaman series
From the game that started it all, to the remake of it for the PSP handheld system.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

How did you get into the Rockman / Megaman series

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby ZXVanX » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm

I am a giant megaman fan, simply not known alot XD! My story is quiet good!

I remember it like it was yesterday and I always will! !

One day *or night if you rather* my brother went to gabrielle's house * his friend* wich borrowed his NES and MM1-2-3-4 games, I din't even know we had a NES and MM games, I was too young at the time, however, he brought it back home, I was upstairs playing with my action figurines, he brought the NES at the TV and it grabbed my attention, I went in front of the TV and he showed me the NES with the MM1-2-3-4 games, And Yeah, I STILL have the NES cartdrige, He opened the bag and took it out, him and my parents plugged it, exited, I said : I wanna play first I wanna play first! me me me! first first firs first first! (yep I was exited :P haha) we took the MM1 Cartdrige, put it in the NES, And I started playing, Bro told me : go in this stage, and yeah, It was Bombman's stage, I was facinated,the song, the gameplay, the blue robot, Everything! I then tried MM2-3-4 and Loved Megaman Ever Since! I also remember watching episodes of the cartoon when I was young and got the end of an EXE episode when I was eleven. Back to when I was yonger!

When I got a bit older around 5-6 or maybe 7 years old , brother got MM1 on the Gameboy, ( I was SOOO jealous :P ) but hey! He let me play XD! so yeah, I loved it, when had a nintendo 64, I randomly was at wal-mart, ignoring the existence of what shinned my eyes back there, I looked at the games when I saw it : Mega Man 64,

OH-MY-GOD!

For some reason, it costed 84.99 $. wich is high price here, Careless, I took ALL MY MONEY saved from years to buy it and run home ASAP to start playing it, I was AMAZED by the 3D ! it was my fav game! the best EVER!

Also, my mom had a friend called : Theo, when we we're going there mom allowed brother to rent games, He rented X1, and I admired him when he was playing, he letted me playing on his games and placed passwords just for me sometimes, I also remember when he rented X2 going into overdrive otrich's stage and X3 when he played as Zero in the first stage and also Vile stage.

someday, My parents had to go somewhere, so mom brought me to her friend's house for me to stay there untill she got back.

Oh yeah! it was when I discovered the son of my mom's friend had Megaman X-5 and X6, WOOT FOR ME! I loved going there ! hahaha, I played it non stop, for hours and days,

Later, a guy at school knew I loved megaman, so he told me about Megaman Battle Network 2, wich I Din't know existed, So thanks to him, I got introduced to battle network, I bought Battle network 3-4-5 double team DS and Team Protoman.

I also had Megaman Zero that I discovered ( Thanks to the internet :P )

I continued the series as X games and other game series came out.

I've had been a rockman fan ever since!

Fight, Rockman! For Everlasting Peace!

WOOT! 600th Post on the RAMV Forums ^.^ !
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby The Mimic » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Previous

Return to Rockman (Classic)