[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Song Decision...
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Song Decision...

Song Decision...

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok for my new video project I've reached an impact......

I can't decide between four songs XD...

they are :

All Time Low - Break Out! Break Out!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jlxz2ubxdMI

Brighten - Ready When You Are
http://youtube.com/watch?v=alrS1prLcgc

Brighten - Place Less Traveled
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XqAD6koU8FM

Motion City Soundtrack - Everything Is Alright
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SY-c-_sZ8LI

I want to go for an overall them of like..." A Teenage Life" or something that can work with the whole Teenage Angst of Haruhi...since that is the theme of my next AMV.

So I need opinions.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby grandbahamut » Tue May 13, 2008 8:45 pm

I like Everything is Alright, but you're gonna have some fun finding lyric sync for that one :|

I am working on getting you teh footage, but I ran into a complication with it =/

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue May 13, 2008 8:47 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Lexica-chan » Tue May 13, 2008 10:18 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed May 14, 2008 4:33 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed May 14, 2008 8:15 am

Hmm... maybe to that extent, you're right, but until you can prove that cranking out espers and time travellers is the latest means for demonstrating teenage rebellion, you got me. :p

If you're going for angst, other names come to the forefront of my mind.... like Evangelion maybe? Or maybe Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? At the very least, AniDB agrees with me that those fit the genre more (though I can't exactly say these have the "teenage" angst you're looking for)....

Perhaps even Vampire Knight, but up to episode 6, you don't have it yet. Though if is any forecast of things to come, I'll toss it into the mix and let you make a guess.

of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Gemini » Wed May 14, 2008 11:49 am

...Teenagers by My Chemical Romance =P

XD No... but I say the Motion City Soundtrack one.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed May 14, 2008 3:02 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed May 14, 2008 7:17 pm

of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed May 14, 2008 8:15 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue May 20, 2008 5:02 pm

**Update**

Well since I haven't gotten anymore suggestions/opinion I've decided on what song to use...

It's decided that I will go with Motion City Soundtracks "Everything is Alright"

With that said I will begin my project...and thus ends all my help topics...

Mods!...you know what to do XD.

Matt13346: Got'cha

TOPIC LOCKED, due to request of poster.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Return to Undernet Graveyard