[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - World of the undead
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

World of the undead

World of the undead

Postby Flying Nostril » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:39 pm

So. . . I am beginning to form my undead army, here on earth. However, to begin this properly, I require a few willing undead leaders. Therefore, I The Great Undead Lord, am issuing a call to all of you who seek immortality, power, and the ability to live without having to sleep, eat, or drink. (Think of how much faster you could make AMVs!) Hurry up now, there are only a few positions open! these include, but are not limited too:

Lich-King

Skeleton Lord

Ghoul pack leader (think boy scouts, but with bone crunching)

Werewolf Den Mother/Father (honorary undead only)

Undead beasties controller (like, undead Pokemon or something)

Captain of my personal vampire body guard

Head Corrupted Shrine-Maiden

Chairman of the necromancer council

Included with your volunteering, I would like you to add why you should be selected for the post, such as an example of your dedication, or your agenda/plans for your time in office. I await your applications.
I love my beautiful fiancee
Flying Nostril
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby xmagic » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:22 am

Dear sweet goodness, Lich-King? With every century of my unlife I will grow more brilliant, more powerful, more invulnerable as the most feared of all creatures, an undead wizard! Dibs! Total dibs!

If the Flying Nostril will truly be so gracious as to grant me this power, I, xmagic, will serve honorably and well in the office of Lich-King. My agenda as the most powerful lich in existence will include forcing all other existing liches into immediate and humiliating servitude. Also, while adopting an attitude of pathetic servility in your presence, behind your back I will secretly plot to depose you and take control of your undead legions. Finally, I propose to end ridiculous increases in property taxes by sending all idiots to another plane of existence, harvest the brains and PC's of all nerds to form a massive hybrid supercomputer, and consume all forms of recorded data in my endless quest for knowledge.

I have already mastered most existing forms of magic, as well as several varieties of evil laughter and over-the-top villainous monologue. Grant me the powers of lichdom, and I will prove a most valuable and treacherous servant.
xmagic
A Rank Fanfic Writer
A Rank Fanfic Writer

Postby XHunter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 am

Role Playing is not allowed on the forum. And since this topic several no purpose I have no choice but to lock the topic.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to Undernet Graveyard