[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Oh MY Gosh i can't belive it!
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Oh MY Gosh i can't belive it!

Oh MY Gosh i can't belive it!

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:36 pm

Oh My gosh i can't belive! i've found this anime wich is SO AWSOME! its impressive! and its so good! but i can't watch it because its too violent for me, i've started watching and at the beginning a girl shoots a man and he loses his foot, and i was like : Aow my gosh! cool ! action anime!

Later... a woman get's head bursted....

i can't stand head bursting... and i don't know why! in mortal kombat i keep head bursting everyone.. but when it comes to anime... i.. just can't ....

What's worse is that i would LOVE to watch this anime but i can't stand head burstin and it makes me so sad to know that just because of that i won't be able to watch this anime i tought would become my favorite one, Its called Ghost In the shell, i know its 18+, but i love good animes, its just too bad :( Awww man... T_T
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby grandbahamut » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Well, Storm, it may have not been 18+ just for head bursting. In alot of the good animes I have seen, there is violence (Bleach, Naruto) and sometimes stuff like Naruto's sexy jutsu. (if you don't know what that is, just ask any Naruto fan) It could have been for hentai or nastiness like that aside from the head bursting and violence.

But yeah, it really is sad when you have found something really great and wonderful and awesome, but something in it is deeply objectional to you. I know there are some good MEP AMVs out there I've seen that had one little part that made me have to trash the AMV which was amazing overall T_T

I know how it is man.
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Lexica-chan » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 am

Hey, Bahamut... since you mentioned it, maybe you could help me out on a point. From what I've read, the voice actress for Naruto's sexyjutsu happens to be a mermaid (a purple mermaid, at that :3 ). However, as there's over 200 episodes, I've not exactly been willing to rummage through such a heap. Do you think you could point out an ep or two where Naruto does his sexyjutsu thang?

Thanks. *^_^* <Continues my everlasting quest for seeking out more mermaidz>
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:08 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby XHunter » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:06 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:16 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:47 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ZXVanX » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:03 pm

But Hey Chaos Edge, i hope you know I'm REALLY interested in it :P maybe should i wait a couple of years? Oh well :?
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:27 am

Well I don't know what to say...if your interested and can deal with the gore go for it...

I mean I've been watching gorey anime since I was 6 XD (My first was Hellsing) and ever since I never had a problem stomaching it I guess because I got so used to it.

But to be honest it's all up to you.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 am

Last edited by ZXVanX on Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:03 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:59 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at: