[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - This is probably a "good bye"...
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

This is probably a "good bye"...

This is probably a "good bye"...

Postby OMEGA » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:34 pm

...but lets call it a "see ya later", ok?

true to be told, I haven't been well, there is a great possibility that I failed this year at College and I think I have depression (the illness, dunno if thats how you say it in english). Probably thats the only excuse I have for not being here and the reason why I don't want to talk with people anymore, which is sad since I made lots of friends here (some of you may have noticed I haven't been on in MSN or haven't answered PMs, etc). I really don't know what has been wrong with me this year...

anyway I noticed I'm not a moderator anymore, glad Xhunter and the staff did that, since I will not be here.

I will still check on things since after all this is the first forum I got to visit so much after so much time ^^. And for the ones interested I will still announce my AMVs and check the AMVs of the people I know (if I can)

just wanted people to let them now what has been going on with me...

long live rockman and the RAMV Station!! ^^

-OMEGA-
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Oh....I'm sorry to hear that Omega...I guess these things happen and it's happened to me before...but I guess I can't exactly understand since I'm not in College...

But I wish the best for you and I've noticed it just isn't the same here without ya buddy...I know you can get over this and become the same awesome and cheerful Omega that once was...

All I can say is try and don't give up, and try not to let this depression get the better of you...And I hope to see ya back soon ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Gemini » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:53 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:13 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lexica-chan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:49 pm

Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:17 am

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:33 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:04 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:20 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:06 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby grandbahamut » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby KingForte » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:03 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:17 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:19 pm

Sorry to see you leave OMEGA. In America, the medical term is Anxiety. Its a common thing for people, so no worries. Try to find things to keep you busy, or (and i'm not sure they are in Chile or not) find a therapist to go to. They don't help too much, but you feel better getting your problems out. Most important thing in your case is not to force yourself to talkto/like people. Just do it at your own pace.

Your always welcome here on RAMV, and we'll be waiting for you ^^
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Next

Return to Undernet Graveyard