[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Forum wars....
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Forum wars....

Forum wars....

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Ok guys, I think you might want to read this one....

My good pal Shadow has gotten spam attacked by a forum called VRComics. VRC is a small forum that thinks it's fun to battle other forums to try shuting them down and picked a fellow Megaman site as the 1st target.

Shadow had to removed registration due to the number of attackers that singed up. VRC's head admin even impersonated one of the members and almost got him IP banned.

I'm posting this topic to tip you guys off since they are willing to attack a Megaman forum for kicks. It worries me to know that there is such a site out there.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:18 pm

They can't do that to us, since we have admin activation for accounts.

But those guys sure are pathetic, for doing such stuff >.<

If I knew where they lived and they lived close, I would go smack them in the face :twisted:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Digitalism » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:00 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:02 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Digitalism » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:05 pm

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:48 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:19 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:37 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:41 am

Well I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic because from my research and going to Shadows website (http://www.mmbnbctforum.net/index.php?topic=482.0), it appears that Shadow also did some immature things by planning a counter attack. Also since the site is still up, it appears it was only a spam attack which can no way shut down a forum.

So like I said in my previous post, its only to be worried about.
[ Locking the Topic ]

Note: For those wondering how I found the site. I used the power of google.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to Undernet Graveyard