[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Video Player
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Video Player

Video Player

Postby Traykov » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:36 am

yeah.. I was thinking if we can put a video player that is officialy from this site... sometimes when people download a video they start saying it was theirs.. and then it takes time until you find them and stuff. So maybe a video player would be better in that way.
The One and Only... Am I????

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Well with a streaming video player, more bandwidth is used and it doesn't always mean that someone couldn't find where the file was stored, downloaded it, and claim it was theirs.

I really wouldn't worry about it. If you make a Music Video, its always a good idea to save the PROJECT file to prove that your the creator of said AMV.

P.S Never share your project file with anyone else.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:41 pm

Yeah, and don't forget to add some kind of watermark >.>
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Traykov » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 pm

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:43 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Traykov » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Traykov » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:47 pm

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!