[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hi I'm new ^^
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hi I'm new ^^

Hi I'm new ^^

Postby Traykov » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:24 pm

The One and Only... Am I????

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Last edited by XHunter on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Traykov » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:55 pm

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Gemini » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:59 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:59 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Traykov » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:18 pm

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:33 pm

The Photo under Gunners post is called a "Signature" it is placed below everyone of his posts. You may have also noticed I have one to. A signature (or sig for short) image can only 500 pixels long, and no taller than 150 pixels.

To get one, you simply make a image then upload it to someplace like Photobucket.com and then you copy the [img] code and place it in Signature area in your profile.

I've pre-made some sigs that you can use in this topic.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

But I also do custom made sigs, so feel free to ask me for one.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Traykov » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:44 pm

Thanks, I'll check them out, and just so i don't get in trouble.. is it fine if i use that avatar at my left? I think i was supose to ask first hehehe.

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Yeah its fine, thats why I added them to the Avatar Gallery ^.^ so that people would use them lol
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:47 am

Hi Traykov I'm Lok. Welcome to the forum and hope you have fun.

First time to the forum? if you have any questions, feel free to ask us, the old members here :P

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 am

*removes hearing aide* WHO YA CALLIN OLD, SONNY!? lol But yeah, just ask older members like Matt and I and of course the admins and moderators if you need any help with the rules and such.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Ryusei No Rockman Fan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:13 am

Hi.I'm new here.I'm also naduto from Rockman exe Headquarters.
Ryusei No Rockman Fan
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:34 am

To introduce yourself, just hit the "New Topic" button and create a new topic about it, please.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Next

Return to Undernet Graveyard