[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - back to RAMV
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

back to RAMV

back to RAMV

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:55 pm

hey everyone, i've returned after being gone for most of the week. My parents went to las vegas for a few days, leaving me at my grandparents house. I wouldv'e gone online, but my grandpa doesn't trust anyone on his computer, and his attempt to get wifi to work was kinda sad, but appreciated. The best part of that was that i bought 5 books. ^^

So i'm back, and kinda sick....and i have a powerful urge to eat.
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:03 pm

Well, at least you are back to us ^.^

I hope you will feel A-OK very soon, since feeling like dirt is not something to be happy about ofcourse.

*gives Matrixman.EXE a get-well-soon-pie with high nutrician and vitamins*

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby OMEGA » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:52 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm

Welcome back Matrixman. It's glad to see you here again.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Agrok » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 am

oooo...manga... O.o ...What series? lol

Welcome back, hope you feel better Matrix! :)
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:05 pm

yum, i love orange juice! is there any left? just kiding. what is the manga, anything intresting? are you feeling better yet? i hope you are. its not fun. the last time i got sick was last summer after i went to Colorado to go white water rafting. i was sick for three weeks. no fun. i just hope you are not as sick as i was. feel better soon.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to Undernet Graveyard