[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello, Hikari-Kun joining the website!
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello, Hikari-Kun joining the website!

Hello, Hikari-Kun joining the website!

Postby Hikari-Kun » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:49 am

Well, since I was new in here, I will introduce myself. There is some point about my introduction, so here is my introduction (will not be long, I think).

Hello everyone, my name is Hikari-Kun (not my real name though ^^). And my age is 13 years old, I born from Indonesia-East Java-Surabaya (to make you clear enough) and I'm not born from English language country, so my grammar not good. I like to do some graphic, website (forum thought, never make the real website unless being mod on it), read books especially HTML books/Photoshop guide/make website, and playing games especially Rockman.exe/MegaMan.exe. And about this year I starts to like make AMV even I still not make it.

I know this website from one of the Admin Staff in here, but I already know this website long long time ago. I join in here because I need a manual book (if I can say so) or a guide or even a basic start to make an AMV, and I know this website are a the best help for make AMV especially Rockman theme *points to the website name*. So I maybe not quite active due I need to read old post or last page on the forum to see how is member critique their AMV in here. If I can make it one, of course I will start to make one and one and many of them.

So, I think that is enough for the introductions because I can't type a long sentence. I will start to explore this forum and start to be active, I already read the rules when I coming in, so don't worry about breaking any single rules because I never break any single rules in any website ^.^

So, hello to you *point at you* and thanks for taking time to read my introductions. Is that long enough for you? :wink:
Last edited by Hikari-Kun on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hikari-Kun
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lok » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Hikari-kun and Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you are really keen to learn to make good amv and you come to the right place ^^ a lot of good members here that can help you.

Well you do not need to worry about your grammar because mine is worse than you and i have a good stay here :D

And remember to check out some amvs *points to amvs download section" you'll find good amvs there and you can learn from those amvs :D This is the way i suggest for beginneers to learn making amv(maybe you have watched it :P)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 am

Welcome to the site, Hikari-Kun. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm the only female mod here but I will try to help you if you need anything or point you to the right person for help.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:07 am

Welcome to RAMV Hikari-kun.

I think I was that admin, wasn't I :lol:

Anyways, I'm AGF-Antoine.

This is surely is the place for people that want to learn how to create AMV's, so we will try to help you best we can ^.^

Please enjoy your stay here :wink:
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:12 am

Welcome to the forum Hikari-Kun :3 I hope you enjoy it here and don't worry we'll try and help you improve on your AMV skills :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Hikari-Kun » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:23 am

Hikari-Kun
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:28 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:35 am

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby OMEGA » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:35 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:38 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Gemini » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:31 pm

Welcome, and beware, for some of us are quite the insane type...*laughs while mixing unknown chemicals in his toilet*

Enjoy your stay at Rockman AMV!
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Hikari-Kun » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:13 am

Thanks guys, I feel so welcomes in here ^.^
Hikari-Kun
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:32 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Karin.EXE » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Hey Hikari-Kun, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and show us in some near future some of your AMVs, I can tell you this is one of the best places for that, everyone here is so friendly ;D

Oh and have a nice time around here~ ºvº
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:28 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to Undernet Graveyard