[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Leaving rockmanamv.com
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Leaving rockmanamv.com

Leaving rockmanamv.com

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi everybody or should i say bye. it seems some ppl see me as annoying,and i know i messed things up alot, im terribly sorry everyone, i apologize, well to the ppl who said i was annoying, be happy cause ive decided to quit the site, i know i was alot annoying and my chat box mission thing really messed things up more, i cant apologize enought, well i really love this site, i never wanted to leave it, i annoyed XHunter and some other ppl too much, XHunter sure must be pissed off of me, and if you are too well i dont wonder why, These are my final good byes, thank you to everybody who helped me out, who gave me info, who were nice to me who decided to give me some more chances and....thank you for everything everybody. :(

Sincerly yours :Vent.....
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:30 pm

I will miss you Vent T_T

You explained me why you thought you should leave, and I understand.

Anyways, if you ever wanna return, then you are more then welcome.

Sad Antoine T_T
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:46 pm

... sigh... why are you assuming that I am pissed off with you? because I'm not pissed with you, not even annoyed. heck I don't even think you've annoyed anyone here on the site. I think you're just overreacting over a few things like the chat box. You didn't screw that up, you just made a topic about it when there was already one, so I locked the topic you made and instructed you to continue the conversion in the first topic.

I have no idea why you would think that I'm mad with you. But I would like it if you'd came back, we'll be missing you T_T
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Vent Forever

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:00 pm

in the end, the words of AGF-Antoine made me change my mind and XHunter's too! im not that bad afther all!and i think im not the most bad Guy that came on this forum! if i would be that annoying i would be banned! ok so now im back! So now! the fun restarts! its useless to quit a site you like! even more when its in your top 5! i might be sometimes annoying but its a part of me :Plol! oh well whatever! im back thats whats good! Thank you AGF-Antoine and XHunter! ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:07 pm

wow, i didnt think i sounded that harsh in the pm, sorry if i came across bad!
you realy are a help here, becasue i look for your conversations casue their always new ^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:09 pm

YAY ^.^

I'm glad you are staying Vent ^.^

Since you decided to stay I will look the topic, since it luckily outlived its usefullness :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to Undernet Graveyard