[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Nice to meet everyone!
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Nice to meet everyone!

Nice to meet everyone!

Postby Agrok » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:01 pm

Hello all! I've been coming to Rockmanamv for a few months, but I finally managed to make my account! :)

I'm happy to finally be able to talk to everyone! Nice to meet you all! ^.^
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:24 pm

Welcome to rockmanamv Agrok.

Why did it take you so long to sign up, you weren't afraid we would bite I hope :lol:

I'm AGF-Antoine.

Please enjoy your stay as much as possible :wink:

PS: No-one bites around here ^.^
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Well some of us Do LOL nvm

Welcome
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Agrok » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Nice to meet you Antoine, same to you Tri-kun! ^.^

I would've joined sooner, but I was having some trouble with my e-mail account, I was completely blocked from logging in. Finally found the issue...wrong password... :oops:
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:09 pm

hey!
glad to see a new face :)
i mean we see alot bu(discontinues bad conversation)
haha
Welcome to the fourms!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Agrok » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:42 pm

I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lok » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Nice to mee you Agrok and welcome to the forum.

Hope you have fun :D

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Agrok :P hope you enjoy it here ^.^ and if you ever need anything, you can just ask me or one of the admins... don't worry we don't bite :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:38 pm

I'm also pretty sure that Agrok doesn't feel much better after everyone says "We don't bite"

But anyways, welcome to the AMV Station!

Be sure to obey the rules and enjoy yourself here!

And read the awesome fanfics we have here too. That area never gets any attention. :?
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Agrok » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 pm

Wow, I've seen your welcomes, but I didn't think I'd get a hello from so many people... O.o

Anyway, I'll check out the fanfics and everything else the forums have to offer! :)
You don't have to worry about me breaking rules, I've never done so anywhere else. ^.^

Finally, I'm hoping to post my first AMV here over the next few weeks, I doubt it's as good as anyone else's, but I'll work hard! :wink:
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:05 pm

Welcome to the family Agrok ^_^ Obeyeth the rules and just enjoy it here man and happy easter :)
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:43 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:58 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:34 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:32 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Undernet Graveyard