[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Scott Pilgrim VS The World Video Game
Unlike the "Anime / Manga / Games" forum, the Gaming Lounge is meant to be used as a place where gamers can gather and assist one another with problems they may be having. In other words, a gaming help forum.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Scott Pilgrim VS The World Video Game

Scott Pilgrim VS The World Video Game

Postby shawntails » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

2 days ago i bough that game and boy it sure is fun. you can play 4 players local, the game is like an old school 16-bit beat them up, alot of hidden things to find and much more.

So i decided to turn some video's and i wanted to share it with you guys. It's available on PSN for 10$ and it's really worth it.

By the way if you don't like spoilers watch only the first video

* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Scott Pilgrim VS The World Video Game

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah, I'm totally rocking this game right now. It reminds me of the old Simpsons arcade game or something like the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the arcade. Nice videos btw :P FYI, you should totally send me a PSN friend invite.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Yeah it does looks like those old school game but it looks like a next gen game tough. I'm doing the ultimate difficulty and damn is it hard O__O

But like in my video i'm not really the ''Blocking'' type so yeah ^^'

Only thing this game need to be perfect is wi-fi gameplay and yeah ill send you a PM with my PSN

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby VileMKII » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am

I love the game, the music is awesome and I love the idea of how to upgrade your stats. THough I hate boss #3, Todd I think is his name. That guy is a jerk to fight!

Has anyone unlocked the hidden characters yet?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah, I've unlocked the hidden character

I'm actually kinda curious who here besides me read all six books before playing the game or watching the movie.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am

There's one more Xhunter.

But I just started to read them. The movie was okay so I figured I'd try the books.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Don't you mean
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Well i know that there is another secret character you can play but no one know's who he is and no one unlocked him witch is sad because when you finish his story you unlock a new special mode

Well i found a website where i can read them so ill start sooner or later.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby VileMKII » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby shawntails » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah i know how. Start a game and when your in the hubworld press start,go in ranks then do this:
L1x2,R1x2,L1x3,R1x3,L1,R1 and there you go.

Also if you want another secret type this on the ''press start'' screen:

Down,up,right,down,up,right,down,up,right,right,right

I know guys about the secret assist and the secret character but there is 1 extra playable character that no one know how to unlock and because we can't unlock it we can't unlock the final mode >.<

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby VileMKII » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm

There is going to be DLC from what I can tell.

Also, what does that second code do? I know theres one to make all characters be maxed out but I have distaste for cheats like that.

Another note, love the E-Tank in the final stage and how Giddy is Wily from MM2
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby shawntails » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:09 pm

The second code is for Zombie Mode.

Well i don't know the cheat to maxed out all character but i don't want it :3

ImageImage

Bass Win!