[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD!!!!
Unlike the "Anime / Manga / Games" forum, the Gaming Lounge is meant to be used as a place where gamers can gather and assist one another with problems they may be having. In other words, a gaming help forum.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD!!!!

The ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD!!!!

Postby Tand » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:31 pm

okay, I'm pretty surprised that no one has said anything about the AVGN on the forum before, but anyway he is a guy who reviews bad games, in an angry way, and sometimes he reviews movies but basically he reviews bad games.

here is a link to all his videos...

http://cinemassacre.com/AVGN/Nes_Nerd_videos.html
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:11 pm

He joined the Gameboys a bit back and is alligned with Geoff now >.<

In short this means, I would never watch his vids :twisted:

I'm just sharing this info for those who care to know about his EPIC FAIL!!!

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ZeroX » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 pm

AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Gemini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tand » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:37 am

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Gemini » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:15 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroX » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm

AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tand » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ZeroX » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 pm

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Reiko » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:24 pm

His Castlevania 2 video was BEST ! No really ! XD that's my favorite video from him! that and the Ninja turtles one! and also DA POWA GLOVE !!!

I wonder what's with the whole Geoff hate, you guys fail at seeing things right.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Tand » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:41 am

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Reiko » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:27 am

have you seen his Double Dragon Video ? With BIMMY and JIMMY ?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Tand » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Tand
SS License
SS License

Next

Return to Gaming Lounge