[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shinobi Series! Need help!
Unlike the "Anime / Manga / Games" forum, the Gaming Lounge is meant to be used as a place where gamers can gather and assist one another with problems they may be having. In other words, a gaming help forum.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shinobi Series! Need help!

Shinobi Series! Need help!

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 am

I Need to know what is the next title Gonna be ? i can't manage to follow the series anymore! and i am a great Shinobi Gamer! Help me PLZ! And also, does anybody know the easiest way to have Hotsuma in Nightshade ? wich is Shinobi (2) for PS2 if you see it that way[/i]
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am

you could probably use the power of Google if you wanted. That's how I get alot of my information on stuff like that.

Also, do these games have any names or titles on them? If they do, then you could use that to search for them easier, or tell us and we could help.

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:52 pm

so, are they just titled Shinobi 1, Shinobi 2, etc, etc..?

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:28 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby ZXVanX » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Thanks Alot For The Help ^_^ ! Appreciated :D
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to Gaming Lounge