[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Introducing: Megaman Colosseum!
Unlike the "Anime / Manga / Games" forum, the Gaming Lounge is meant to be used as a place where gamers can gather and assist one another with problems they may be having. In other words, a gaming help forum.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Introducing: Megaman Colosseum!

Introducing: Megaman Colosseum!

Postby MegaTuga » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

(if wrong place, please move thanks)

-------------------
UPDATE: September 5th, 2001

I have to admit I still am a bit afraid of this project but as I said Stage 1 will begin shortly and depending on the results of that I will see the success of this project.

Right. Many of you are probably already thinking of what it is. And I hope you don't get disappointed.
Introducing Megaman Colosseum (temporary name), the first fan-made Trading Card game!

Now hear me out. My plan is simple: develop a card game with Megaman characters, locations, events and items, within all series! We will start with a deck of 70 cards, 10 by each series, plus 10 bonus cards. Soon I will show you all the rules I have written down so you can know how this will head to.
Let me give you a small taste of the project. As I said I want to do a card game representing the most possible number of stuff we love so much in Megaman games. However I had even more ideas. I want to make this game the first cross of card,board and RPG(?) games in one (I am still working with the rules in the RPG part). Something unique that can make the difference... yeah I'm like that. I want to make a difference in the Megaman fandom world. What can I say? I dream high.

Now let's begin.

Stage 1.1 - Introduction and recruitment

This is very simple. Spread the world. Probably some of you don't like card games but like Megaman, tell your card maniac friends about this. You have a list of people and different jobs we will need

The rules will be posted on deviantArt, in my After Stage 1 I will consider making a forum/website to store them there.

Stage 1.2 - Main plot

Why yes. This will have a plot, a story behind of why there are Megaman characters from different times and dimensions fighting against each other. My first suggestion is to make a completely different story. This Stage will not begin before I close Stage 1.1. In the meantime you will have my vision of story and don't forget you can submit your own to.

(NO MORE STAGES FOR NOW)

---------------

There you have it. I hope I solved people's questions. Rules, first card designs and field design will be posted soon here.
if you have any suggestions, complaints or anything just send me a personal message, if you think it's best you can ask me my e-mail trough the same means (because I don't feel comfortable in sharing my e-mail in public right now)

I hope I didn't shattered some of your speculations but instead made your minds consider about the future of this project.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to Gaming Lounge