[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Favorite non-anime movies and TV-series
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Favorite non-anime movies and TV-series

Favorite non-anime movies and TV-series

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:44 am

As the name of the topic says: I want to know about people's favorite non-anime movies and non-anime TV-series

for me those are

Non-Anime Movies
The Last Samurai
The One
All Dirty Harry movies
Rambo Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
All Rocky movies
Saving Private Ryan
Most Jet Li movies(I know The One is from him too, but that one needed to be mentioned alone since I love it)
Most Steven Seagal movies
Most Bruce Lee movies
All Robocop movies
All Police Acadamy movies
Pirates of the Caribean 1 and 2
Most Clint Eastwood Westerns
Kill Bill(part 1 alot, part 2 a bit)
The Italian Job(original and remake)
Memoirs of a Geisha(I just love girls/woman in a kimono)
Schindlers List
Starship Troopers
All Star Trek The Next Generation movies
All Star Trek Voyager movies
Dukes of Hazard Reunion
All Smokey and the Bandits movies
The new Charlie's Angels movies(I just love Lucy Liu)

Non-anime TV-series
Airwolf
The A-team
Knightrider
Macgiver
Miami Vice
Hillstreet Blues
Magnum P.I.
Charlie's Angels(a bit)
Star Trek the next generation
Star Trek Voyager
Stargate SG1
Allo Allo
M.A.S.H.
Jag
Police Academy
Sandokan
The Dukes of Hazard

Maybe I forgot some movies and/or TV-series; I will add them as soon as they come to my mind

EDIT: if we are talking cartoons too:
Starship Troopers The Animation
Anything based on a marvel comic
Anything based on a DC comic
Bikermice from Mars(don't know if its from Marvel/DC)
Beastwars
Robocop cartoon
Megaman Cartoon
Maybe I forgot some, I will add those later
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby rockx_exe » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:56 am

Well thats a pretty long list

I'll skip movies since I'ts a very long list and I forgot some of the movies names.

For non-anime series

Lost
Monk
Suite Life of Zac and Cody
That's so Raven
Point Pleasant
ER
Grey's Anatomy
Medium
Tru Calling
Desperate Housewives (wtf?Don't ask about it)
Invasion
Malcolm in the Middle
Charmed
Smallville
Without A Trace
All That
The Amanda Show
Drake & Josh
Dark Oracle
Zoey 101
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Kenan & Kel
CSI
The OC
House
Las Vegas
Angel
Friends
Phil of the Future

...and many more "I don't wanna include more or it will be full of lists lol"

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Dragon Soul » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:23 pm

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Pink Ranger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:21 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Return to General Chat