[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Pictures of Yourself
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Pictures of Yourself

Re: Pictures of Yourself

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 pm

This was taken at Otafest 2010.

This is me in my new Tsuna cosplay.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Me and a friend of mine that i met at the Phoenix Comi-Con a few weeks ago:
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... G_1380.jpg
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... G_1382.jpg
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... G_1381.jpg
i went as Rin Tosaka and my friend Taylor was Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Well...if you haven't figured it out yet i'm the guy on the picture :3

By the way this picture is 1 month old at my school so i don't have any more green in my hair and yes i still have those things to support me ( duno the name in english ) because i got hit by a car :D

ANYWAY those are my bi...erm,i mean my girl friends.

* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Well guys, today I randomly walked into an Gamestop and found.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo19 ... CF5710.jpg

I know I wasn't smiling on that one, but the camera paused at the WRONG TIME.

I was smiling on that one tho.
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo19 ... CF5708.jpg

ASUKA KAZAMA ON THAT BOX? I CAME!
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo19 ... CF5709.jpg
And it's Lili on the other side if you wonder XD

That Limited Edition contains
Tekken 6 Art Book
Tekken 6 Arcade Pad Controller - VERY Awesome -
Tekken 6 PS3 - Now I have two -

And that player's guide is FULL of great information about each characters, full of wonderful images, totally had to pick this up along with the L.E.

I might take pictures of my Arcade Pad soon! The L.E I got was the last one they had in store, It's such a bliss to a fighting gamer like me to have such a rare piece in my fighitng game collection, I can now play all my PS3 Fighting Titles with this epic Arcade stick, I'm left without words, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN AND TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER! BE PREPARED!

As soon as I got that L.E Home, I called my cousin ( Another Tekken fan) for her to come home and check this out, she came in a hurry and we played Tekken for hours, what a fun, I'm totally going crazy.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am

Here's a picture of me working my new self-employed job.

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Reiko » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 pm

That's the same as looking at the Camera and saying 'I'm sexy and you know it'
say the opposite and I Falkown Pawnch you.

No really, you do look badass.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

All I have to say is, staircase of alcohol lol XD
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Now we all know what you're doing on your free time
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 pm

One thing: I want that hat O.O Epic win on the hat Anime Master

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

....... Hey AMZ..... where on earth did you get that hat?!?!?
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 am

I had that hat custom made.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am

It cost me about $60. They charge $30 for a custom logo and you have to buy a minimum of three hats at $10 per hat. And I had it done by a hat embroider here in Edmonton.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Pictures of me from Phoenix Comicon.

Chaud Blaze/Ijuuin Enzan(Megaman/Rockman)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenixcom ... hotostream

Tohsaka Rin(Fate/Stay Night)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/almostfocu ... hotostream

Suou Pavlichenko(Darker Than Black Gemini)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/almostfocu ... hotostream

The last two were taken by my boss. That gun for my Suou I actually made and its a little over 7' long.

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat