[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman Battle Network After, a new group in Capcom Unity!
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman Battle Network After, a new group in Capcom Unity!

Megaman Battle Network After, a new group in Capcom Unity!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 am

I started a new group in Capcom Unity, because Capcom want see a lot of people on the groups to continue a game, so...
http://www.capcom-unity.com/mmbna

This blog will be active, im a huge fan of the Rockman EXE/ Megaman Battle Network serie and i want really a new exe, keep hope, it's possible!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2011/...

Q: (AkuKnives) Ooooh, I have a question! The Battle Network Series was of course, highly focused on the internet, but the games themselves weren't really capable of going online.

Now that wifi is something that is widely available as opposed to 10 years ago, even our handheld consoles can go online. Were there any directions you would've liked to take the series, but couldn't due to the technology at the time, that you could perhaps do now?

With applications like FourSquare and Facebook check-ins using location data, an Online Battle System could also use location information in interesting ways to automatically generate some pretty interesting online battle environments. Any thoughts?

A: (Eguchi) We did have Wi-Fi battles in Mega Man Starforce, but it is something we had always wanted to do with Battle Network as well. We also had some other ideas, like an online MMO where people’s Navis could commune. I also used to dream of having a real-life Navi like Mega Man in Battle Network, that people could really communicate with.

_

Q: (Suraida-chan) Even with the ending at MMBN6, did you guys still wish you could continue on with the series? After all there's still plenty of Robot Masters that have yet to have navi versions.

A: (Eguchi) Of course I wish we could continue! Of course, if we ever do have the opportunity to make a sequel, technology and times have changed, so it would probably be more of a new, evolved property than a direct sequel. As for now, we’re hard at work on Legends 3!

_

I'm a huge fan of Megaman Battle Network/Rockman.EXE, i loved the anime and the games so much, i hope for a new Rockman EXE/Battle network!

Just see that:

It's the sales in the first year in japan!

Rockman EXE 1: 224 000 UNITS
Rockman EXE 2: 446 000
Rockman EXE 3: 500 000 + 168 000 for the black version.
Rockman EXE 4: 530 000 (1 350 000 in the world, first year)
Rockman EXE 5: 465 000 (+ 105 000 with Dteam DS)
Rockman EXE 6: 610 000

And compare with it:

Rockman Star Force:
Star Force 1: 600 000 UNITS
Star Force 2: 225 000
Star Force 3: 174 000

Rockman Zero:
Megaman Zero 1: 231 000
Megaman Zero 2: 158 000
Megaman Zero 3: 121 000
Megaman Zero 4: 74 000

Rockman ZX:
ZX: 95 000 UNITS
ZXA: 64 000

Source: Wikipedia

Just, i don't understand why they stopped the serie, after MMBN 6! Maybe to sell all the games and goodies with the years? There was again a lot of new goodies of Rockman EXE in 2008-2010 on ebay and others website!

Keep hope! I'm sure, this serie is liked by Capcom, they just took a break for me!

Its the blog post I posted on the blog but capcom must moderate the blog posts, need time to approval, but you can go on the forum to post!

JOIN THE GROUP! :D
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: Megaman Battle Network After, a new group in Capcom Unit

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 am

Who knows why exactly they cancelled the series, but if Eguchi-san is willing to work on more of the series, then I'm cool with that. I just want Legends 3 first :P But yeah, I'll join the group ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Megaman Battle Network After, a new group in Capcom Unit

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 am

Thank youuuuuu, Xhunter!! Haha =D
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to General Chat