[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vile's home
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vile's home

Vile's home

Postby VileMKII » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm

So, for some time now people have made comments or jokes about my home. That is must have gundam parts scattered everywhere, or some have just wondered how I live. Well dear people today I will share with all of you my home. Its not much, but for a cheap apartment right next door to my first job, its mostly awesome. Not to mention with me being a tightwad and this place only being 200 a month with free cable, free water, free trash dumpster, 3 food joints just about 3 yards away, its quite cozy.

So from here, I will show you a stroll through my place. I still have plans for it, so it'll all be done in due time. The previous owners, while good friends of mine, didn't take care of it at all. To be honest, I don't think they dusted but once in their stay, and I know they never picked up their own stuff.

So we'll do this backwards because I said so. From the start we have the living room. Its nice, can get cold at times, but I'm doing what I can to insulate it.
THis is my computer desk. its on the left hand side of the room from when you first enter. I like it.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0005.jpg
Next to the computer desk is my wall to Megaman. You should all know that I love Megaman to an unhealthly limit. But I like the shrine I made.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0001.jpg
On the other side of the computer station is my little desk for my Hermit Crabs. For now the little guys are staying in a warmer place. While this home is warn enough for me, I don't think they'll live in the cold it gets, even with a heating lamp.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0006.jpg
Turning around, we have the rest of the room.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0002.jpg
Here are some more angles of the chilling area.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0003.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0004.jpp
Inside the trunk/coffee table
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... tuff/1.jpg

Now into the next room. Its my bedroom, but yet its more than that. Its just like a, everything in here room, or a party room. Not much goes on in except for me time or sleep time. You can see my work desk here, where i do all my custom model kits
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0007.jpg
With that, a better picture of my bunk bed. Rinny, if your not already jealous of the wallscroll and the figures atop the TV, this should take the cake.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0013.jpg
Now that Rinny is cursing at me for having so much Deidara stuff, the wall next to the bed, and the entrance to the living room, is rather dull.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... uff/31.jpg
Next to that wall, is a closet door, a shelf of all my gundam model kits and a replica sword of Storm Shadow's blade, and my big closet where I store all my clothing, other weapons, christmas gifts, and cosplays.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0008.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... uff/32.jpg

Now we have the entrance to teh kitchen and the bathroom. Side by side. Kinda creepy you might think, but it works. Please take note of how my unhealthy obsession with Megaman is shown, even in this room
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0009.jpg
Also notice the 1920's bath tub. Its going to be a summer project to get it all taken care of.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0012.jpg

So now we have the kitchen. Its small, and lacks a stove which PISSES ME OFF :mad: I love to bake, and when I cook I tend to need to bake something, or heat it up in a pot or pan which I need a burner for, which comes on a stove. :mad::mad::mad: However, I've made due with an electric skillet and a camping burner. Getto it is, but works it does.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0010.jpg
Not much to the kitchen aside from what you just saw. Above the sink is some cabinets, and i love how I spiced it all up.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... tuff/4.jpg
And that brings us to the end. Now get out.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... 0_0011.jpg

As you can see, its small, and its not full of plastic gundam parts. I should have cleaned up, because I find it dirty, but I was like, I don't care. So its small, and is Zombie proof. IN case of an outbreak, all I need to do is tare down some of the stairs, and position myself in the living room with a gun so that anything that could even get up here, would be shot quickly. I think the bathroom is the only place they could get in if they climbed on the neighbors roof. How you enjoyed your visit to Vile's home.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Re: Vile's home

Postby Reiko » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm

OK so you actually have your own private house and stuff?

You're a bastard..That's gotta be my dream.. to GTFO of my house and not live with my parents anymore, and your house looks fine too, damn, you must be quite happy now.

This should have been in this ''pictures of yourself'' topic .. but still, you're lucky dude
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 am

Yes it's old but i want say.

Useless and arrogant topic.
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Arrogant topic? I've been laughing since 10 minutes because of you. HOW can a topic be ''Arrogant''. Either this topic be old or arrogant does not mean you can come and talk like you know what should be deleted by a mod on this forum or not, even if you want to say it.

Now, whilst laughing even more, shall I lock this topic and let it be. Feel free to repost this in the Pictures Of Yourself topic.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 am

OVERRULED!! All because I'm super busy this semester, people think they can go around and do w/e on the forum. Dark Rockman, I really see no need for you to come into this topic a start causing trouble when there was no need for any. Regarding how "Useless and arrogant" this topic is, aren't most topics useless? And as far as arrogant goes, I don't see how this topic at all is any type of extension of Vile trying to claim superior importance or rights over anyone else in this community. This topic is simply Vile showcasing the apartment he stays in because as he has said "people have made comments or jokes about my home" so he wanted to show it to everyone in this forum community. Please try to think before posting such comments.

Now onto Reiko. Please stop locking topics that don't need to be locked. I agree with you that Dark Rockman was completely out of line in his forum post, but locking this topic was not a necessary action. I would also not suggest posting these pictures in the "pictures of yourself" considering its suppose to be pictures of yourself. VileMKII did the right thing and posted these pictures in their own topic.

Now back on topic. Nice apartment VileMKII. $200.00 a month isn't bad considering the free cable and utilities part. I was laughing uncontrollably when you started to talk about how zombie proof your room is lol.

P.S. Its always a good idea to have a zombie apocalypse plan ready.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Hss » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:46 am

-The lack of stove is major bulls**t.
-$200 for an apartment is freakin' great, I'm pretty sure in my area the best I'd be able to find is a mediocre basement for $5-600+.
-After reading "$200" I thought it'd be really small.
-Quite a bit of anime stuff.
-That's the 1/144 custom Destiny, isn't it? FFFFFFF.
-Right next to your job is a huge plus, for me, at least.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 am

I wanted say, Reiko, you know why it's dead here?

With these kind of topics, it can't be better.....

Ego....

Anyways...

I don't pay the water or others at my home, it's my parents, it's not so bad to live with my parents because i have more than 1000$ every month (handicap pay) and i dont have woman or car..........(...). :mrgreen:
Anyways, i didnt want be in a house...alone :/
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 am

HSS, I'm not sure if its just the computer at work, but your avatar just ate a 10% of your post lol

Dark Rockman, I would just like to point out that the RAMV forums have NEVER been an extremely popular place to hang out. If I remember correctly, the most we have ever had online at one time in the entire history of the forum was 12 users XD But if you are comparing to how active it used to be, then yes is has slowed down a bit. But thats fine because RAMV didn't become popular because of its forum community, I only created the forum as a convenient way for the users who visit this site to stay in contact with one another. In all honesty, there are better Rockman forum communities with more active members then ours. For example you could join The Mega Man Network or Capcom Unity. Most people join Capcom Unity because they are rewarded for posting with points which they can spend on items Capcom gives away via raffles and auctions. You can also talk with the Capcom staff and ask them questions. So you see, joining and being part of a community like Capcom Unity is much more rewarding then any other Rockman fan forum. Actually if you look at the time line of when activity started to drop on this forum it accorded at two points. The first point was when the Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe anime ended. The second was when Capcom Unity started to gain popularity amongst people who had any interest in any of the many franchises Capcom owns.

This is actually a common topic that AGF and myself topic about. I also know that I've talked about this with Reiko a few times. The RAMV forums have always been kinda small, its much easier to get to know everyone that way. Its not what I had hoped for it to be back when I first opened the forum when I was still in high school, but not bad either. Honestly, this forum is whatever you guys (The community) make it out to be. I can only moderate it and just to create topics and things for us to do.

If I were to judge how popular this site is by forum activity alone, I would have stopped paying powweb to host it for me years ago. The main site gets thousands of hits a day a visitors from all from downloading videos clips and AMVs created by the users here. Seeing that alone puts a smile on my face knowing that the hard work I put into this site and the hard work the users spent creating videos is paying off because people are downloading them and watching them. Another thing that just popped into my head was when the site was in its prime, most of the users were in high school / middle school. Those users today are either in college, about to attend college, or have jobs. and as AGF and myself can testify to this, we don't have the free time we once did. AGF and myself used to be super active here on the forums. But currently, AGF is writing his thesis and I'm finishing up my associates degree so I can move onto my Bachelors degree at the University of Houston.

With the users that are still active here, we find the time to still keep in touch with one another because over the years we've all become good friends. And I think that is one advantage our small community has currently, its easy to get to know people here. lol, I kinda think of us as a small family. Heck, you and Reiko kinda remind me of two brothers arguing with each other XD

I could have left this whole thing in a PM, but I figured it would be better for the whole community to read this :P

Anyway, VileMKII, what is that blue thing in picture 32?

Edit: inb4 wall of text crits you for over 9000
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 pm

@Xhunter: O.o I had no idea the statistics were that high. ^.^

Now back to the original topic. Nice place you got there Vile. Makes me wonder just how zombie proof my place is. One of these days I'll have to take a few pics of my room. I have alot of things relating to Japanese culture in it.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm

One thing...I envy such a nice clean room, mine is....well, I won't go there. A few people have seen the mess and its bad at best lol. When I get into my new room I will post pictures but not till then.

XHunter I actually like this site because its more close knit, everyone can get to know each other better and its more friendly but for the odd messy comments.

As for zombies and plans, I just plan on grabbing my swords, handing them out to a few friends and hiding in one guys place who has a ton of guns and just having fun there.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to General Chat