[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vile's Custom anime model kits
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vile's Custom anime model kits

Vile's Custom anime model kits

Postby VileMKII » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm

As some of you know, I have been working on some custom model kits. I've made the fallowing and have many more I wish to make. mainly X Fire Rockman X.

First up is my customized Strike E gundam. I gave it the gun barrel pack and painted it in a color scheme that I would use. BEHOLD THY CRAPPY CAMERA PHONE!

Next up I did a Nightmare Zero long long ago and I recently colored a model of All Armor X to, my color scheme.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Re: Vile's Custom anime model kits

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 pm

pretty cool! :) hope to see better pics later sometime so we can see that awesomeness better

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Very impressive indeed! What do you use to make these?
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

The Gundam one is the Strike E (Base from Strike Noir) and I put the 105 Dagger Gunbarrel pack on him. Painted to match eachother. The other two are Bandai rockman kits. All X Armor X and Zero.

For painting I used a brush, and Testors paint + thinner
Last edited by VileMKII on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm

dangit, I thought I hit edit. Delete this post.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 am

For EXE they make , , , Roll, , Gutsman, and Basic Rockman. That's all I've seen, and most are 9.99 on ebay plus shipping. (so usually around 20 bucks each, a typical model price) Roll, Gutsman, and Basic Rockman will most likely be the hardest ones to get. least you can get them easier and cheaper than the X5 Armors.

Also, I am only a mod in the RPG section, or to my understanding that is how it is.

EDIT: There's a Gutsman on Amazon for 20 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BR4V8E/ref ... B000BR4V8E
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Okay guys, I need your help. SO I just ordered a MG model kit, because its f'ing awesome, and it comes with extra clear parts (oooooooo Useless) So im going to toy around with painting it a totally different color scheme. I already have the small scale model kit and I plan on painting it too.

What I would like, is for some input on color scheme ideas. Feel free to photoshop the concept art found in the link above if you like, or just write down your idea. All input is appreciated.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 am

Still needs some touching up, but none the less.

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Return to General Chat