[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Official What's up Topic
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Official What's up Topic

Re: The Official What's up Topic

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Use the Auto Shop (for e-tank) when you have a game over before Wily, you can buy some E-tanks when you have a game over in wily Stage.

Yes it was difficult, but we can do, i used maybe 9+4 Etank (:

It's 22:26 , maybe i must sleep now XD
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby VileMKII » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

A random question popped into my head today that still stumps me.

How do hornet's poop?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

and I thought you played Megaman X3
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Reiko » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Vile killed this topic with his question, let's get it on rollin' again, time to die laughing watching this.

I swear I never loved 50Cent so much.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Today i played MM8bdm, with VilemkII =D

I hate the gravity hold me too :wink:

This game is crazyyy! :mrgreen:
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Screw you all, there's almost no one on IM
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am

Sometimes, i hate people because they are not cool, and always bad with others....i don't understand, life is so hard for these guys?
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

What am I doing? Resting because I'm sick T_T
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

HARGH! That explains why I didn't see your fancy online for a few days :|
You're always so sick so easily, -taps shoulder- TELL YOUR IMMUNITY SYSTEM TO LVL UP!

Jesus will help you
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 pm

My question has still not been answered
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 pm

They need to do way instain mother who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 am

So what I've been up to lately is pretty much college work. I currently wake up every morning around 10am and ride 3.4 miles to my internship at CompUDopt where I work from 12pm to 5pm Tuesday through Friday. Once I finish this Internship this semester I will have officially graduated with an associates degree in Computer Networking. Once I get my associates degree, I plan on going to the University of Houston to work on my Bachelors degree. But as for now, I'm just doing homework, and from time to time playing a few games (Although I really haven't had time for any of them).
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm

I've been working on a few projects. A Johnny Ridden Custom Gyan gundam model kit, Zero EX armor model kit, and working on a Pokemon team. Wii time as well as a friend of mine left his as my home.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm real bored and I need to meet some seriously epic people
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat