[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Official What's up Topic
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Official What's up Topic

Re: The Official What's up Topic

Postby Reiko » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm

I got back from work a few hours ago, aaand now I'm playing Ninja Blade on my XBOX 360... WAHT TO SAY?
FUN BUT INCREDIBLY HARD!

What I'm aiming for now is Dead Or Alive 4, a game I wanted since childhood, it's only a matter of time now! OMGGGGG ^_^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 am

Maybe, i will take a Xbox360, but just for Megaman Universe :P (and Rockman Online?..)

Today i go to the postoffice to send an anime for a friend.
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 am

Well I officially beat Starcraft II on Brutal. Now I'm probably going to play some vs matches online. :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Go Korea Go Korea! XD
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Reiko » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm

DOUBLE POST, FOR EPIC VICTORY AND JUSTICE

I ordered Onechanbara Revolution, Dead Or Alive 4 and Blazblue Continuum Shift from ZEH ENTERNETZ. :B

Oh poor AGF Who didn't buy Onechanbara, after all his love for zombies
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 am

Today, i see a good news:
http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot ... f-air.html

"the chances of shows re-airing is always a possibility, but we've yet to hear even a whisper if a new game from the "Network" series is in development"

I HOPE :!: <3

EDIT: I said NOTHING...sorry i didn't understand the news....grrrr
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

How and where to start...

MY DEAD OR ALIVE 4 IS FINALLY ARRIVED :D !

Why is this big news? this game is out since sooo long bla bla.

Back when I was in grade 7 -5 years ago-, the XBOX 360 came out with it's big exclusive titles, one of them was ''Dead Or Alive 4''.

Of course at that time, -Me, a huge fighitng gamer- Seeing such a fighting game, on SUCH A NEW Revolutionary console! it was unbeliveable! I dropped brix when I first saw it at the store, sadly, my familly could have never afford something like that, but all this time, I had a dream in mind and it was to own an XBOX 360 + DOA 4.

Well, 5 years later, I managed to make it happen, FINALLY :D! I can't express just how happy I am right now, it's unbeliveable.

Along with this I got :

Blazblue Continuum Shift
Guild Wars Trilogy
Bayonetta
Onechanbara Revolution - I've been searching for this game since like 2 years if not more, FINALLY! -

And yeaaah, man I'm totally happy right now. My Kid ego is finally satisfied XDD
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

well, about to start a new semester of college and i have got a 15 credit hour load this time. my cousin is living in my room that is barely big enough for me and her boy friend is living with us now for a few weeks so its gonna get mushy here (blegh). i want to try and get back into my AMV's i have going right now once i get a bit of time. other than that...nothing going on right now. hope everyone else is doing well.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Went to buy my books at the college book store today, only to find out they were closed >.<
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 am

Today, i received these 2 figures
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... SA:FR:1123

I wanted Freezeman! ^.^
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby PhantomBen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:49 am

Cool Figures xD

Now, Oh Holy Bananas I love this battle :D

I've always been a Star wars fan xD
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 am

Well I get paid today, and I've had some gundam model kits begging to be customized. So I think I'm going to give in and buy an airbrush after work and paint all weekend.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:10 am

I finished Megaman 10 in hard mode with Protoman, now i will do with Bass! =)

The theme of Wily Stage 1 and 3 are beautifull... D:
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:25 am

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 am