[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Official What's up Topic
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Official What's up Topic

The Official What's up Topic

Postby Reiko » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

This thread ISN'T purposeless XD

I noticed we all have alot to say but lack the way of saying it.. so here's a thread about ''What's up'' in our lives XD.

Okaayyy SO! Since I got a job I recently purchased an HD TV -FINALLY- and a few games like Marvel VS Capcom 2, Super Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Megaman Zero Collection, Tekken 5 Dark Resurection Online and Resonance Of Fate. So yeah I'm busy with those games quite alot.

I'm looking to play the newest Parasite Eve game for the PSP.. third birthday...

Soooo everyone, what's up ?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: The Official What's up Topic

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I like the idea of this topic.

Anyway, school wise, I've been checking out which Universities I want to transfer to after I got my associate's degree this year and I think I've decided on going to University of Houston. Other then that, I've been playing World of Warcraft trying to get my Legendary Axe Shadowmourne which I am only three shards away from completing and waiting for Starcraft II to get released this Tuesday. I'm not sure about anyone else on this forum, but I am super excited to play the single player campaign in Starcraft II. So that is pretty much what I've been up to as of lately.

P.S I forgot to add that I have also been keeping up with everything going on at Capcom and at Comic-con :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 am

I see the news on a possible World Wars 3.....it's sad and terrible :' (
Right Vexan? o:

And now i listen rockman musics...every days, i listen 90% of my musics with rockman musics xD
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 am

World War 3? O.o I haven't heard anyone talk about that...
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 am

Because it's the north korea!...so.

Today (it's morning in France now), i wait, because all my parents sleep and i want to show them an amv x)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 am

I just finished playing some more MMZ Collection... I'm at Megaman Zero 2 now.. with half of the game done. XHunter, I Hope you're fit for more MvC 2 :)
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 am

Im playing Banjo Tooie
I think it is an Epic game =D

Why Rareware doesn't make games as before?!!
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Finally got my mouse in, as well as my Legendary in World of Warcraft.

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Today, i sent the .iso of my dvd 1 of Rockman EXE stream for a fansub TEAM! ^.^

We will have the fansub for the Stream Season ;)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

I've been playing old skool Earthworm Jim and Wolfenstein from the Xbox Live arcade. Along with Megaman 9 & 10 of course. :3 I've also went back to playing Star Fox 64 (one of the most fun games eva. :mrgreen: ) Other than that, just relaxing with my pets, hangin' with my friends, and waiting for the next Dead Space and Gears of War 3 to come out. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby Reiko » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 am

Good gamer up there, keep this up, as for me, I just got back from work, I'm on a break. in about 40 mins I'll be going back.

aNyway..

New Metroid coming out this month, I'm dropping brix.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm

PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 am

Today, a AMV french team help me because im bad with AMV XD
I don't have the feeling for the effects/transition....it's so difficult to do a clean amv =(
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am

I bought an XBOX 360... it's the world's biggest ---- and a bliss at the SAME TIME.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Still playing Starcraft II. Seriously I can't get enough of this game after waiting for 12 years. I'm sure sooner or later I'll stop playing it as much :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to General Chat