[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rawr my Dog Died
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rawr my Dog Died

Rawr my Dog Died

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 pm

It's just as the Title says. On 7/9/10 my Dog (his name was Shadow) had to be put down because of Liver Cancer and he had two Tumors in him. The time was 1:15 when he passed, my dad and i took care of him and my mom would help sometimes. My dad cryed his eyes out, i didn't cry much because i know he is in a better place. I just wanted to know if you guys had a pet and it really hurt you or your family to see or hear them go?
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Re: Rawr my Dog Died

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 am

I use to have a big ol' dog named Tanner...well...because he had tan fur, lol. I had gotten him when he was a pup and I was about....3 maybe? Well the years passed by and such and I wanna say sometime before my 15th birthday he struggled to walk, he was afraid to go up and down stairs, and he stayed with me all the time...Right then I knew I was gonna lose my bestfriend. So we took him to the vet and it turned out that his kidneys were failing. So...we did everything we could for about 3 days, try to make them the best for him....finally we had to put him down. I watched it....he wagged his tail at me but eventually he just...stopped. I ended up dropping on my knees and crying...I couldn't stand not having him anymore...so to atleast ease the pain some..we got him cremated and I keep him safe in my room...My father didn't talk to me for a week or too and my mother and small breakdowns..

...I miss him right now...
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: Rawr my Dog Died

Postby Reiko » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 pm

I have a dog, my Female Rush I call her XD It's my first dog ever, I could never see her go away, Tho I've had dogs AFTER her that passed out, but her, she's still alive.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to General Chat