[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Custome BBCode!
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Custome BBCode!

Custome BBCode!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Custome BBCode!

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I modified the spoiler tag so that you no longer need to highlight the text to reveal the hidden content. You can now toggle a switch between "Show Spoiler" and "Hide Spoiler". The handy thing about this is that you can also hide image spoilers. Another thing I did was used the same code to create a "Hide / Show" Image tag. Basically it has the same functions as the spoiler tag code but is meant for hiding large amounts of linked images.
I also added in a alternate version of the spoiler tag for those interested in using a different style.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Hello! I just have a quick question...my signature is not showing anymore, and I replaced it with a new one, so I was wondering if the code for that changed too?

~Lys
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Silvershard » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lady XZ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank you to both for the help :) I can see my signature now~ The forum sure has changed since I left, looks nice =]

~Lys
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Return to General Chat