[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - A-Kon Video Events needs people entering!
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

A-Kon Video Events needs people entering!

A-Kon Video Events needs people entering!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 am

Hi everyone,

I am posting this topic because my AMV Hero(he made ) said he needed help to spread the word:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ?mid=11105

Entry and rules page is here:
http://vse.a-kon.com/c2.php
This is the link to the standard contest. There is also a Master contest for those who think they are masters, I checked the rules and think that would be to tough.

The AMV must be made between now and 18 months ago.

If anyone is entering, please tell me in this topic and with which AMV you will :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 am

I'm still recovering from a flu (Yeah, I know, I've had this for almost a month now, but this thing sucks >.<), so if I were to enter AGF because I would like to help out for friend, which AMV's do you think I should enter :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 am

I do have plans, XHunter.

Every year, I enter two AMVs (since the contests I enter accept two entries). One of them is one I bank heavily on to win. The other is just to increase my chances.

In 2006, my entries were Invoke and Brothers. But that year was my first AMV contest and I only entered for participation.

In 2007, I entered Dark Messiah and Beast Wars +. Dark Messiah was the main one that year.

In 2008, I entered This is Anime Halloween and Football Training Montage. This year in particular neither AMV was a big winner. They were both on par.

Last year in 2009, I entered Two Little Alchemists and a revamped version of WarRock's Redemption. Two Little Alchemists was to be the main one.

This year, my entries will be You're the Best, Ash! and Anime Beatlemania. You're the Best, Ash! is to be my big one and I'm relying heavily on nostalgia to get it far. However, if I can get it popular, perhaps by Anime Evolution it just might be able to place second in its category.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

if i could get one of mine done in time i would enter but with school right now i don't have time :( anyways hope all those that enter have fun though. hope you get better soon XHunter.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed May 26, 2010 4:11 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Wed May 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to General Chat