[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Fan Made Live Action Mega Man Movie.
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Fan Made Live Action Mega Man Movie.

Fan Made Live Action Mega Man Movie.

Postby marvel » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 am

It will shame Mega Man's name. They are wearing paint ball gear.

marvel
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 am

Hmm... It looks interesting for a Fan Made Project, and considering their budget its probably not that bad. Although to be honest, I'm not holding on my breath on this project.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 am

Hey it's the fan FILM (of IRL) of Eddie Lebron, only adult can like this film (or intelligent young people :twisted: )
Can you imagine a Rockman played by a Young Boy with 10 years? For me no........i'm hard but

It's a "real" and "adult" version of the classic serie because a young boy can't play the real rockman (it can be ridiculous...), and Eddie Lebron use more of money than the film "Paranormal Activity" (less 10 000 dollar for P.A and 15 000 and more for Megaman fanfilm).

TheMegas, group of remixers help Eddie for this fanfilm i think (on the forum), Eddie Lebron did a remake, new style of the robotmasters and rockman especially for the fun, adult style (robocop?)

It's not a problem for me, it CAN BE AWESOME! :twisted:

The gutsman and bombman are very cool :!:

If you want a Megaman "2" with the real robotmasters some the game, you can say him, he can do that! Need just....more money.

(Sorry for my english, i'm french).
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am

i'm looking looking forward to it but not as much as other movies, but i saw a few clips and i think that for a low budject film its pretty good. if the story is good then why should the effects matter? yes i know effects help make it more intresting but still, i think this will be ok.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to General Chat