[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Oni-Con 2009 ~Lets Get Serious!!~
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Oni-Con 2009 ~Lets Get Serious!!~

Oni-Con 2009 ~Lets Get Serious!!~

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

State: Texas
City: Houston
2900 Briarpark Dr.
Houston, Texas 77042

When: October 30th - Nov.1st 2009
Year: 2009
Price:
* Single 3 day pass: $45
* Single Child age 7-12: $20
* Single Child age 6 & under (free)
* Friday only pass: $30
* Saturday only pass: $30
* Sunday only pass: $25

Pre-Registration

* Single three day pass:$35
* Group of 10 or more: $30

Website http://www.oni-con.com/

This year is appears that oni-con will be held at a later time then the usual October 21 -23. Maybe to allow more people to get ready for the event and not to mistake it for a halloween convention lol (I doubt anyone thought that but what ever). Anyway, I plan on going and I hope to see some of you as well. I know that I was able to meet Ryouko and the Neko-twins by going to Oni-con.
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:04 am

Ofcourse I can't come, although I would love to T_T

Ah well, I will have to live with the stories about how Woodman - Short Version pwned the con :lol:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Gemini » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 am

I wanted to go to ConectiCon since it was at least somewhat close to me, but now there's a good convention in TEXAS. Dam it! XD
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby grandbahamut » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 am

maybe I would, but I don't live in houston anymore :(

it does look like you watched batman: the dark night, though

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Gemini » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:13 pm

TDK kicked SOOOO much @$$. I walked there with loose change I gathered from across the house, on a 98 degree clear-sky day, with severe sunburns, a broken foot, AND I stood outside in line for a half hour as the third person out of 200.

AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY OUNCE OF PAIN.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 am

Due to hurricane Ike Oni-con has been rescheduled to December 19-21, as seen in .

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Just wanted to update the status of my usual AMV enry for the Oni-con AMV Contest. I couldn't finish my "Decisive Battle" AMV in time for the AMV entry deadline. But I did submit Rockman.Exe - Woodman with a shortened intro and a new set of credits. Anyway, I have some school work to do before Thanksgiving Break so I can try out Shooting Star Rockman 3 when it comes out.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby The Mimic » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 am

Yeah...We're going to do our darnest to get there, Xhunter. Going there is our birthday gift...
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:06 am

*sob sob sob* T_T I'm going to miss it! No one will take me!!! I know, Meijin-san can you pick me up on your way? Oh well next year I WILL go cause I will have a drivers license and I can drive their myself!!!! So I hope to see you guys next year! Save me some snacks and a photo! :)
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Yeah, unfortunately I was unable to attend this years oni-con as planned. My power supply blew out on Tuesday night taking my motherboard with it. So I had to spend the last few days working on my computer and buying the parts I needed to repair it which made me spend my Oni-con money. Sorry Neko-twins and Mimic, I knew you were expecting me to be there T_T
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:15 am

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby The Mimic » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 am

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby The Mimic » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Next

Return to General Chat