[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - [Enter the Comic]
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

[Enter the Comic]

[Enter the Comic]

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Ever heard of Bannedstory? That's a program you can use to make characters from Maplestory, the MMORPG.

Well, a friend named Julian used that program to create maple characters of our group. It was a bit fun at first untill we came up with the idea to make a comic out of it. And so we did!! The characters are based on the real people, with their real characteristics. I'm even in it!! ^.^

Here's a complete list of the episodes:

[/color]
Last edited by Daisy_Dyme on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 pm

lolz Nice your in it XD it looks like it's going to be a good comic.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:56 pm

Well, I gues many of you looked at the episode? (yeh right... :roll: )

Anyway, I was thinking of making another story but with a little more RAMV in it. I already have some idea's but they're all short.
So even though I want to put some people from this forum into the movie, they won't be main characters.

Is this movie a GOOD idea, too CHILDISH, or just plain AWFULL? Or... something else perhaps?
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Lexica-chan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:30 pm

I myself thought it was rather cute. :) If you make some RAMV-themed ones, I'd probably watch. We'll see if the idea comes around.

As far as length, I can't envision the script for this one having been very long anyways. I don't think that length is too much an issue, unless it were to become too long.... <Shrug>

<Will miss the Nyu~ avatar.... wavey-waves to it....> *._.*
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:41 pm

A sidestory from [Enter the Comic] are the MesoRangers. They're the same characters, but with the ability to transform!!!

Here's the first episode on youtube:

We didn't want to make a poor copy of the powerrangers, so we decided to change the transformation sequence a little.
We thought MATERIALIZE sounded good, so we used that instead ^.^

The separate transformation video for the fans:

Many people looked, almost none replied... SO POST A COMMENT!!! :twisted:
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu May 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Lolz Well i'm liking the comic it's Very funny and i wish i was in it XD lolz. You guys keep up the good work.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat May 24, 2008 11:38 am

It took a while but today it was finished!!! Episode 03 named: GameWorld.
It's a story in the world of Mario, with some characters like Toad, Bowser and Peach. ^.^

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:46 pm

We're having a problem... WE RAN OUT OF IDEAS!!

I don't know how many people actually like and look at our comics, but if you have an idea for episode 4 i'd love to hear it. ^.^
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Just one question....are you guys still following the mesoranger idea? because episode is kinda out of topic.... I like the idea of mesoranger very much, but the order seems very out of place. you guys should have told us, how the five of them got the powers... then introduce them, then talk about the bad guys, then fight the monsters, then get to the funny stuff......... yeah.... i very much like the videos, i would like to keep watching.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Yeah I just finished the 4th episode and I must say that your comic is really cute and funny. But I feel that sometimes the story goes by to quickly.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby SILVEI2 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:01 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:34 pm

1.) The Mesorangers used to be a seperate story with no real link to the original story. But it got a bit mixed up i gues..
We'll have to sort it out because there would be some more episodes comming. It was actually based on the Baka-Rangers (Negima).

2.) I just started Maplestory. First I tried archer, but I ran out of arrows, so...[DELETE].
Now I made a Mage since they should be easy, but not for me.. [DELETE].
I'll try thief now, they can attack with claws which don't run out. They can also use stars but I'm not sure how that works. If it doesn't work out than it's warrior!! :twisted:

3.) Mike came with the idea to start an adventure, divided over 3-4 episodes. Not sure what plot we're gonna follow, but does it sound good?
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby SILVEI2 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:14 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm

"My name is Lucian, that is all I know. My past is a black hole and I never knew my parents.
I was raised by the "Queen", she was like a mother to me."

"A few years ago I found out that she was head of a dark organisation. At first I didn't want to take part in it.
Although she's not my real mother, it did feel like it. Eventually I became her right hand in the battle of darkness."

"But that day.... she told me I had a twin brother. I couldn't believe it, why can't I remember him?
Why have I been alone all the time? Where is he now? Will I ever meet him....?"

----------------------------------------------------

That's the start of a new story which should result in the creation of the Mesorangers.
So...episode 2 is a spoiler I gues? :P
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby SILVEI2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:11 pm

SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Next

Return to General Chat