[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Show us your Desktop
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Show us your Desktop

Postby Hss » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Mine, currently, made BG myself a few months ago o-o

http://i40.tinypic.com/33m66fo.png
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 pm

The newness XD

I really cleaned up my desktop this time thanks to my new Dock(and new icons....customization FTW!)....and you'll notice my little helper in the bottom right corner....I found a download for that...she tells you the date and time as well as weather and what your listening to XD...and you can change the way she looks so thats cool XD.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Last edited by ChaosEdge on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:24 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:49 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby systemkrash » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 pm

systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby genericnumber1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:59 pm

I try to keep things clean and simple. Here's my windows computer:

The second monitor has more of the same with a Trillian window up on the right.

I may get around sometime to posting one of my Ubuntu desktops or Windows 7 desktop if there's any interest.
genericnumber1
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:49 pm

I'm So Setsuna X Marina, and Some What Yuna Ito Obsessed atm.

If anyone's curious the Theme is .

It has that old XPish look that i kinda miss lol.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby VileMKII » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:13 am

Apperently Im not the only G00 fan

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby grandbahamut » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

had a bit of fun on DeviantArt...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc22 ... Image2.jpg

congrats to for making that image :D
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:13 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat