[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - - The Rockman AMV Station Forum Rules - Please Read! -
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

- The Rockman AMV Station Forum Rules - Please Read! -

- The Rockman AMV Station Forum Rules - Please Read! -

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm

To make sure that Rockman fans of all ages can enjoy our forum in a healthy environment, we have placed down some rules.

Last edited by XHunter on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:00 pm

[ Admin Note ] Update
Added rules about Signatures & Avatars into the rule list so that it is easier for people to see.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:09 pm

[ Admin Note ] Update
Added rules that only allows Mods and Admin to remind new and or other users to obey the rules in a welcome topic.

- Only Mods and Admin are allowed to remind someone to obey the rules in a welcome topic.

This rule was added because to many times have I seen new users welcomed with a post like "Remember to obey the rules" by the normal forum members. And to have someone welcome you with a post like "Obey the rules or else" isn't very welcoming.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Maybe a bit stupid to ask
Can the normal members point out to other member that they broke a rule?
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby XHunter » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm

I think that would be best left for the Mods / Admin to do. If you see some one brake a rule, it would be better to contact one of the Mod / Admin and inform them since telling someone they broke a rule could be considered Back Seat Modding since its the Mods / Admins job to inform a user if he/she has broken a rule or not.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 am

[ Admin Note ] Update
Rules concerning Birthday Topics have been added.

I thought these rules would be good to make since we really didn't have any rules to go by for Birthday type topics. Also, Omega suggested that it would be a good idea to add them in, so I did :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby KingForte » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:55 am

Woo~ I was heard! :D I think ._.; well I do remember saying something like that about this issue.
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby XHunter » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:59 pm

[ Admin Note ] Update
Rules concerning Welcome/Hello and Goodbye Topics have been added.

[ Admin Note ] Update
Rules about spam have been changed. Specifically the rule the specifies what a spam post is has been changed from - One to Three word posts will count as spam. to - Posts that show no sign or indication of being helpful or responsive to the topic it is being posted in will be considered as spam. . This allows more freedom to posters to post what they want to say as long as it stays within the new rule.

Thanks KingForte for the spam suggestion.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Mon May 05, 2008 6:07 pm

[ Admin Note ] Update
Rules concerning Early Birthday Topics have been added.

[ Note ] After much discussion from the Mods/Admin, we have decided that making an early birthday topic defeats the purpose of creating a birthday topic on the user in questions birthday to wish them on. Its not that wishing someone an early happy birthday is bad. It is just that we keep seeing Birthday topics come earlier and earlier before the users actual birthday. The only reason we see why people make early birthday topics is to beat another person out from making it before them which is retarded because its not a race to whom can make the topic first. It should be about wishing that user a happy birthday, no matter who made the topic.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Tue May 06, 2008 4:54 am

[ Admin Note ] Update
Rules concerning Religious Topics have been added.

[ Note ] We have actually never had a problem with this sort of thing. But the rules were added so the users on this forum would feel more safe about hanging around here. I don't know why they wouldn't. But its always good to make the rules anyway just in case something does come up. And personally, I don't want to play the judge and get an e-mail box full of angry e-mails because I sided with one person over another or because I didn't do something right or I did nothing or whatever (I don't know, people think of all sorts of things to complain about). Anyway, I doubt anyone will have problems with these new rules since it really doesn't affect anyone or anything usually said on this forum.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News