[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZX Advent!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZX Advent!

Rockman ZX Advent!

Postby XHunter » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:38 pm

Recently, information about the second game in the Rockman ZX series has been released. First off the title of the game (which has been known for weeks know) is called Rockman ZX Advent.
Second, the game will not be starring our previous heroes Aile and Vent, but two new heros named Grey and Ashe.

- Grey is a youth who is awaken from cryogenic sleep, and told that he is a "failed experiment"
- Grey's story is linked to Pandora

- Ashe is a ruin hunter that seeks out lost technology
- Ashe's story is linked to Prometeus

- Use the mysterious Rockman Model A biometal

I've just named the bare bones, but if you would like to know more about this game then I give the honor to one of our many affiliates and who both have very good information on this upcoming Rockman title.

News Credit:
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:55 am

Are both characters male?

NOOO!!!

Well, being linked to Pandora-chan is ok I guess :oops:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:02 am

Grey is a guy and Ashe is a girl.

I'll go ahead and say what I said on RPM.

Now this looks interesting.

Well it was obvious that their would be more Biometals since ZX2 was bound to be made. But did anyone ever think that people other then aile and vent could merge with the biometals? Some how I get this feeling that Pandora and Prometheus are planing something that we won't fully understand until 3 / 4 games later in the series.

But in my opinion, it maybe that the next game (ZX3) will have another male and female pair that will be able to merge with the Biometals as well.

I always like thinking in the grand skeem of things (the bigger picture) so my far out idea of what may be to come is that Pandora and Prometheus are going to gather everyone with the ability to merge with the biometals and use them for something. Of course that would only work if my opinion about every new ZX game having a new male and female pair is right.

Its fair out, but its reasonable ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Eh Xhunter, you are making this game seem more interesting now.
I am definitely going to get, since i got the ZX, and it's really fun, i can't wait. Did they say anything about linking ZX, so you will get some special item?
EXE didn't, so i doubt it, but it will be so cool.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:24 am

Srry if this offends any1 but I hope this game is much better then the first ZX. Idk, but the first ZX seemed extremely easy especially after you get all the other biometal things XD.

I luv'd the X and Zero series but i found ZX rather boring... But maybe ZX advent will shut me up XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:28 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby masterzero » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 am

MMZXA sounds very interesting to me :3
but I´ll first play ZX before I think about ZXA....
but if they are using the same biometals... are they looking exactly like in the first ZX game or different??? :?: :?:
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:12 pm

I'll say it's different. Because in ZX, the combination are ZX, PX, LX, HX, etc... but now that it's Advent, the combination will be ZA, PA, LA, FA, HA. etc... You see how the biometal match, it's different, so the style if different too.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:21 am

This could almost only mean that A stands for Axl and the other letters stand for the same things as the things before the X in ZX.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby masterzero » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:46 pm

yeah that could be....
but if you are right what happend with the X Biometal ????
anyway...
I´m pretty exited what will happen in the game and if your right with you theorie :3 with the ZA, PA, LA, FA and HA combinations ^^
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:57 pm

Who knows, maybe there is an AX transformation. or maybe even an AXZ transformation :lol:

Anyways, its 100% sure I'll buy it since I love ZX(mainly due to Aile, Pandora and the cool transformations)

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:37 pm

Same here, I will buy it. I only wish that advent those not require the megaman zero gba games to unluck secret stuff. I really wanted the that OX form. It look so cool.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:15 am

Hey AGF, can you PM me the link to the ZX official site, please thank you. I really want that OX form.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby XHunter » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:44 am

sigh* http://www3.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/

the link was / is displayed on our website, you just have to look under "Information"

also more info can be discussed and found here.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News