[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New Forum Design.
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New Forum Design.

New Forum Design.

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:29 pm

As you can see, the forum has had a make over and a upgrade. I will be re-putting back in the previous mods shortly.

This new forum design is a unique design that makes the forum and the main site match.

YAY!, anyway enjoy the new design and if you spot anything that doesn't work, feel free to report this problem to me or one of the admins who will relay the message back to me.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:00 pm

not that i don't like it...its just that (even if my opinion matters) I liked the older look better IMO, it looked different then any other forum. This look seems very familiar to other forums i visited to XD...but w/e
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:03 pm

I likey X ^-^ (high fives) awesome work
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:12 pm

well matt13346, allow me to point out that the other forum skin was not something I made. It was a premade skin called BBTech which I just changed the banner to fit my liking.

The BBTech skin was downloadable at the phpBB.com website, but they have recently removed the skin since it is no longer supported by phpbb.

Also I noticed I wasn't the only person using the BBTech skin (its a cool skin)
The Cyber Network also uses the BBTech skin
http://thecybernetwork.net/forums/

so since I wanted to be original I took the time to make a new forum skin.

now if you want I can change it to where you'll be able pick from this skin and the old BBTech skin, but I doubt I'll do that since I will no longer be adding in mod suppost for that skin.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AnalogikMan » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Good job on that XHunter !
It fits well with the website, and the upper menu looks smarter too, but too bad that you replaced Subaru for Axl on the header T_T

The only thing missing now is the rockman emoticons ^^
AnalogikMan
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:29 pm

Well I have him on the main site, so I was looking for another Rockman Character to use on the main banner. And yes I even tried using Subaru on the main banner and it didn't turn out good.

It was a draw between Meijin and Axl

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... forum1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... forum2.jpg

and the Axl one looked better.

also for everyone who is wondering, the shoutbox will be added back in, along with some other neat mods.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Well X...I liked your design better XD...but i can live with this. does this mean all the "mods" or w/e were put back or w/e and everything's back to normal? Because some of my topics were removed...same goes to some of the links i posted... :? For example:I put a link in my sig that leads to my art topic *Poof* now its gone -_- same goes for my updated links for some of my amv's -_-
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 pm

oh I can explain that. I was unable to use the back up date from today because it was to big. But Thankfully powweb was able to restore the database from last sunday. Hope that explains alot, just thought you guys didn't want to have to reregister and all.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:03 pm

*sniff* now i gotta do it again...all those comments of my Mix up amv are gone, and so are all my recent post -_- I had like 298post AHH...hey i see that it's the old style again Yay!!
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Dark Shadow » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:38 pm

Yeah, the last 24 posts of my topic were deleted lol. I'm sure I can update everything again.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:15 pm

Well then, I guess we all learned a lesson today...Don't change the forums...they're perfect the way they are ^^ plus you lose everything you posted for the past 2 days >< lol

Hey X, How come when I log out the design of the forum changes...but when i log in it goes back to the retro design I luv so much?
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:33 am

Well, aside from some posts being gone, this does look better and more professional. Anyways, I was wanting a gender mod for a long time now since I like that :) .

Anyways, awesome job on the new design XHunter(but I already told you yesterday during the testing of the skin :lol: )

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lok » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:23 am

Wow the new design is very nice ^^ it is not that "dull" like before
GJ XHunter!! :o

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:25 pm

Special note: I saw people that uploaded their avatar to the site not having their avatars on the new one.

So, please re-upload them :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Cool, I really like it.
The design is much more clear than the last one.
Good work~
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News