[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Sub! Episode 1
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Sub! Episode 1

Ryuusei no Rockman Sub! Episode 1

Postby XHunter » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:18 am

The Group and have joined together to sub the Ryuusei no Rockman series. Woot!

You can currently download the first episode on their .

Thanks DAT and FM, you have made many, many Rockman fans very happy.

- Bit-Torrent Link -

- How to use Bit-Torrent Tutorial -
http://www.rockmanamv.com/tutorials/torrent.php

Also in other news Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 13 the High Quality Time Stampless version, should be up in the next few days, so keep an eye out for that.

News Credited to:
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:21 am

well, if you want the eps but are unable to use bittorrent due to: parents, internet-providers, your operating-system etc; then please PM me since I will download the episodes to give them to those people :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:45 am

wow, thanks AGF. and did they say anything about episode two yet?
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby OMEGA » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:20 am

LOL now I will know what did they say in all that babbling of the first 3 episodes >.>, great ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:25 pm

That subgroup is using the darkside-raws I provide(which are the same eps as the ones I release here).

And they even credited darkside-raws

I'm very happy with them :)

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:25 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:36 pm

Yousendit-link for Ryusei ep 1 subbed:(only use it if you can't use bittorrent)

*Link removed because XHunter posted one*

I'll remove the link in a bit

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby chavezx4 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:19 pm

oh cool very thanks!
but i don´t like download with bittorrent T.T
wait a somebody upload the episode jejej

Edit: wow! I did not see the post of AGF-antoine

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 pm

i dun get it:
why is the ryuusei no rockman episodes so short?
i mean it's good that it has small megabyte size, but the video is so short, that when u get into it, it ends, just like that. can someone answer this question plz?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:32 pm

RnR is just a 10min series along side with as we call it "Ape Escape" Idk y it's like that...but to answer you question...Every episode is only 10mins
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:07 pm

Oh, I forgot to add that if you want to driectly download the episode, you can do so at this link.

http://www.rockmanamv.com/ryuusei/[DATS-FM] Ryuusei no Rockman - 01.zip

just copy and paste the link in your URL Address bar.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:55 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News