[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Year!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Year!

AMV of the Year!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:20 am

Well a few days ago I asked everyone to vote for their favorite AMV, and I got hundreds of votes flying at me (300+ to be exact). And today I have the results of your votes.

Well start with the AMV that got ranked 10.

Ranked 10th. Invoked to Battle 3.1 By Hikari Angel

Ranked 9th. Rockman X - The Zero Sickness By BTD

Ranked 8th. My Last Move by OMEGA

Ranked 7th. Rockman EXE Just Stop by RockX_Exe

Ranked 6th. We Survive by Zerowing87

Ranked 5th. Max Heat - Megaman by Zero Maverick

Ranked 4th. Rockman.Exe - Hell By XHunter

Ranked 3rd. Bring it On by Lok

Ranked 2nd. Mega Phenomenon by OMEGA

Ranked 1st. Rockman.Exe - Tourniquet by XHunter

Special Thanks to everyone who created and submitted a AMV this year.
With that being said, I can't wait to see what the year 2007 brings us.
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 am

wow, i can't believe the results. half of my favored ones were on the rank list. keep up the good work, all you mav makers.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby rockx_exe » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:31 am

Wow,I didn't expect my AMV to be at the Top 10 :) . I'm happy to see that people actually liked my AMV

Thanks for the people who voted for me,I really appreciate it! :D

For those who voted for me:
[spoiler]I won't disappoint you all with my new AMV ~DCOW~ soon! [/spoiler]

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby masterzero » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:19 am

cool 3 of my favs are in the rankng XD
pretty cool ^^
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:52 am

Aw, the one I voted for came in second.
But meh, I expected XHunter to win anyways.

Congratulations to everyone who got ranked!
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Dark Shadow » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:11 am

W00T! Congratulations to everyone that got on the list! 4 of my favorites are on there.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Re: AMV of the Year!

Postby OMEGA » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: AMV of the Year!

Postby Karin.EXE » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Synchro-Kun » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:31 pm

Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:35 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby D-Zyphyr » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:36 pm

D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:01 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Riku-Kun » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:57 pm

Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby Lok » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:30 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:31 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News