[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Ryuusei Day!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Ryuusei Day!

Happy Ryuusei Day!

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:31 am

Today I decided to pull an all nighter and add in the X3 Video Clip page and four more Ryuusei no Rockman clips as promised.

Utagai and Cygnus - Episode 6:Cygnus' Challenge
Battle with Cygnus - Episode 7:Satelite Crashing!
Denpa Henkan, Ox Fire! - Episode 8:Ox Invasion
Ox Fire! - Episode 9:Ox Fire Running Wild

Any Other news, Ryuusei no Rockman was release two days ago in Japan for the Nintendo DS. I have Ryuusei no Rockman Green Dragon, and I must say that I I'm impressed with this game and would note for everyone else that it is worth the money.

Anyway, enjoy the clips and I hope that they come in handy.
(cheers! and falls over on the floor asleep Zzzz...)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:52 am

Oh thats cool, I guess you imported your copy of Ryuusei then?

Im gonna hafta' wait until it comes out here in the U.S. (Not an importer -_-)
I hate it when they release online (Since it has Nintendo Wifi compatibility) games in English, so far away from the Japanese release -_- (Then again, I'm happy that us in the U.S. got the Wii first)

Well, i hope you have fun with the game "X"
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby D-Zyphyr » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:26 pm

D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:43 pm

LOL, speaking of "Ryuusei Day", I updated about the FMs.... Something else to add to "Ryuusei Day". :P
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby masterzero » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:03 pm

masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

you know what?

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:08 pm

you know what we should do, if we all don't want xhunter to stay up all night? we should make clips of own, and upload it. this way, xhunter will get some rest. O.o
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Django Starforce » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:25 am

The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Looks cool!

Postby ZXVanX » Thu May 24, 2007 2:52 pm

hey man! that rocks! i love Ryuusei series even tought i coulndt watch it that much >.<
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to RM AMV Station News