[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - MIA for the Wii!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

MIA for the Wii!

MIA for the Wii!

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:45 pm

All this weekend and this week I will be missing in action because I will be doing some homework, spending time with my family since I have thanksgiving off and playing my new Nintendo Wii, which is the main reason I have been MIA since midnight saturday which is when I picked up my Wii and my copy of The Legends of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Surprisingly enough, I have been playing Wii sports and I have found it to be VERY, VERY FUN! Even my mom was surprised that she liked it, quote "Man this is like going to a real bowling alley. This is really fun." - My Mother.

And Zelda Twilight Princess, well don't get me started.
Lets just say I have been enjoying "Mounted Combat" and can't think of any other way I would do it.

As a final note I would like to thank Nintendo for making such a awesome system that even Mom plays and enjoys ( ^.^ )
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: MIA for the Wii!

Postby genericnumber1 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:58 pm

genericnumber1
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:02 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:17 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:35 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:39 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:53 pm

Yeah .. I am not going to post any spoilers.. but Wolf form is quite enjoy able :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:59 pm

sweet XD, yeah I think this is the only game in which I don´t want to be spoiled >.<, I waited too much for it to be spoiled XD, still lol there are videos already in youtube about the gameplay and other things (spoiler things that I don´t want to watch >o<)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby D-Zyphyr » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:08 am

Hm….Screaming like a banshee over a Wii…Sounds…familiar….*imagines all the times she attacked people like a vicious animal over Yuriko…And that time when she was uberly hyper*

*ahem* Yeah. Not surprising. ^^’ Congrats on getting one though XHunter.
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:43 am

I certainly hope they won't make a Yuriko game then >_o;
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Dragon Soul » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:36 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:41 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:35 pm

X, your so lucky you actually got to reserve the Wii...I called Gamestop non-stop to see when i can reserve the Wii and they never gave me an answer -_- And when it's finally out for reservations they're full *sniff* And just yesterday, I played the Wii for the 1st time at Gamestop (after handin over my county I.d.) and it was amazin' even tho it was just excite truck, it was still massively fun ^^. I'll be MIA too if i had the Wii. Which I'm still working towards (so far i got $125 towards it and I'm workin for like another $60 today) Man...your lucky lol
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shadowmega » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:03 pm

Did you read the article that was on yahoo this morning. It was telling how people were breaking their tv's with the wii controller b/c there is a default in the strap and when people's hands get sweaty and swing it it flys right through their hands and into the tv. Funny huh?

and sorry xhunter i thought that would be a seperate topic.
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby DreamSword » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:06 pm

DreamSword
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News