[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 4
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 4

Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 4

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:49 pm

Ryuusei no Rockman Ep.4

Right Click and choose "Save target as" / "Save link as" to download file

Ryusei no Rockman 4 - Link Disabled!

This is the time strapless version of the episode and this is the first time we are giving this version out to the public.

Remember to buy the Rockman.Exe Beast DVDs that are available now at www.CDJapan.com where you can buy all 25 episodes on DVD.
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby JH24 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:01 pm

Thank you so much AGF-Antoine and XHunter!!!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby King Monkey » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:09 am

Thank you so much AGF-Antoine and XHunter!!!

Everytime i load it. It doesn't show the pictures anyone know why? Or is it just me?
Mess With The Monkey U Get Owned LoL
King Monkey
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:30 am

Whooo ho for the F.A.Q page :P

its been up for a few months now but you may have overlook it.

http://rockmanamv.com/information/faq.php

Q.Why can't I view some of the video footage I downloaded from the site?
A.You can't view some of the footage / clips on the site because you need a special codec which I use to compress the file size of the video.

Q.What Codecs to I do to install to watch some of the clips / footage on the site?
A.Both the Codecs you need can be found here on the site in the Codecs page under Video Editing
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:20 am

Yay for Xunter and AGF! The episode was great!

Spoilers:
[spoiler]lol after watching it,denpa has a new superman=subaru or rockman O.o ..as refered on..*cough* the whole saving luna thing..luna blushes*cough* ...cards are now warlock food 0.-[/spoiler]

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby digi148 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:41 pm

It's http://www.cdjapan.co.jp http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search.html?so ... AC_rockman
Thanks for episode 4. Makes for a good dream sequence.
digi148
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby ZeroZZ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm

Eh? Why's the link disabled? I really wanted to see this one... :(
ZeroZZ
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:13 pm

Because now its a members only download.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroZZ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:33 pm

Might I ask...why? Don't get me wrong, I respect your right to do whatever on your own site, I'm just curious. Why this one and none of the others?
ZeroZZ

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:40 pm

because this one happens to be the Time Strapless version. The ones I give out to the public are the ones with the Time Strap in the corner.

I gave it out to the public for a limited time because it was the only version I had.

Well currently ZeroZZ, your on the right track to being able to access the Members only page... just 23 more posts to go :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroZZ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:32 pm

Yeah, I had actually signed up as ZeroSabreMaster a while back. I had made at least a few posts on that account, but it said the account was inactive and wouldn't let me sign in or anything.
ZeroZZ

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:19 pm

I taking a guess you mean this account here.

http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/profile ... ofile&u=31

from the looks of it, I'd say that you didn't make any posts.. but who cares you here now posting :P

glad you decided to join the forum ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News