[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Halloween!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:30 pm

Happy Halloween everyone! Its that time of year again where small children go from town to town raiding the unexpected people for Candy, Money and Plastic Gerbils. We at the Rockman AMV Station wish you a Happy Halloween this year (Smiles) just make sure you let the Spooky Squirrels loose when you're done with them. Other wise they will go crazy and destroy your mothers Egg Plant soup she just made (Oh Noez).

remember to keep safe during this Holiday, It tends to being out the pedos and children loving zombies (that was a note towards the younger site viewers and their parents)

as for me.... I'm going to be handing out bags of sugar as soon as I run out of Dum Dums for the trick or treaters (lol just kidding)
Last edited by XHunter on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:11 pm

YAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN ^.^
wish my country celebrated halloween T_T it would be fun well not the pedo part.... >_> i hope all the trick or treaters will get lotsa candy
and can i ask a question do they really hand out plastic gerbils at halloween...
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:01 pm

LOL XD...... I was being quite silly when I made the news post.

Children don't raid towns..
We don't hand out plastic gerbils.
And we don't have any Spooky Squirrels that will destroy your mothers Egg Plant soup.

also I don't hand out bags of suger. That was a joke as well. lol
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:19 pm

Young AnimeGirls should carry baseball bats with them, since I'm on the lose :P

Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone :wink: (it isn't celebrated around here though)
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:33 pm

Nope, only with special Halloween movies on tv ¬.¬;
But Halloween gets more popular everytime, even here.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby King Monkey » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:09 pm

Happpy halloween Alll :twisted: :lol: ^.^
Mess With The Monkey U Get Owned LoL
King Monkey
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Return to RM AMV Station News