[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryusei no Rockman Box Art!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryusei no Rockman Box Art!

Ryusei no Rockman Box Art!

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:39 am

If I may, I would like to point all of you over to The EXE UnderSquare, for a look at the Official Box Art of all three Ryuusei no Rockman Versions on the Nintendo DS.

http://www.exe-undersq.com/

All three of the boxs arts look amazing and are top quality compared to other Rockman Box Art I've seen.

EXE UnderSquare also has a deal with PlayAsia which is offering them this deal - You get a discounted price on Ryusei - Only $44.99 USD! Thats 12% off the listed price! AND as an extra bonus, fast, dependable, FREE shipping is thrown in as well

so if your the kind of person who likes to get the Japanese version before the release of the NA or EUR version, or perhaps your Japanese and would like to pre-order this game. Then I suggest that you head over to The EXE UnderSquare and click the Ryuusei Banner to pre-order it so you can get a discount of 12%.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 am

Definitely going for Ice Pegasus.
It really looks the best of all!
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Iriasu » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:52 am

I feel slightly heartbroken right now...
Everyone has forgotten to check out my translations and other important info:
http://www.rockmanpm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2372.0

GIANT ENEMY CRAB! Attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE! RIIIIIIDGE RACER!
Iriasu
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:43 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:20 pm

Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:24 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Zaniroth » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:09 am

Zaniroth
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:34 pm

What's the use of buying all the versions anyways?
The storyline won't change.

I'm just going for Ice Pegasus.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

cool....

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm

i am going to get the green dragon, since you know, dragon is so tight, o yea, i know about the meteor pendant. where can i get one, except from the game offer i heard, that's the only pendant i'm looking forward to wear.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby masterzero » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:56 pm

masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Django Starforce » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:09 am

The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!