[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Forum Intergation with EXE Undersquare!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Forum Intergation with EXE Undersquare!

Forum Intergation with EXE Undersquare!

Postby XHunter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:23 am

Like the Topic suggests we are going to be Merge the TUS and the RAMV forums together. this is a total Trail and Error thing so I've told H0tSh0tZ1416 Owner and Webmaster of TUS (The Under Sqaure) that "I'm just going to back up my old forum just incase this dose not work out (which I doubt)"

so all the members here have nothing to worry about. I've been on the TUS forum and can say the all of the members I've met have been very friendly and that Me (1 of 4 admins) will help you with anything you need. all because its a bigger community dose not mean that I can't do that same quality job like I've been doing here.

so I'll give you guys a link or a update when the merge happans, which I guess is in the morning.

In other news, I'll be going to a Staff meeting for Oni-Con in the morning and I don't know how long it will last so I'm not sure when I'll be on to help with the merge.

and October 20-22 I will be at Oni-con working as staff in the video rooms. so if your coming this weekend be sure to ask for XHunter17 or Genericnumber1 because we'll be there so you'll get a chance to meet us.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:07 am

One word... Why? >_>
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:38 am

because I thought when H0tSh0tZ1416 contacted me that you guys would like to have a chance to be a part of a bigger community.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:05 pm

Hmpf, if I wanted to be part of a big community, I'd head over there.
How can RAMV be more unique when it's merged with TUS?
I seriously don't like this idea at all.
Plus it will probably mean that lots of us will get fired also.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 pm

-.- sign..... why is almost everyone complaining about being fired... (geez how selfish is that) plus you guys are forgeting that this is EXPERIMENTAL. so if this is merge (which has already happand) dose not work out... then I simply contact Hotshotz and explain to him that its not working out.. and ta-da.. un merged >.>... . . . . ... like me and him said.. we have nothing to lose.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:03 pm

somehow it is quite hard for us to suit ourselves in such big forum and accept this. like we lost our special(english fault, sorry), i mean the "members only area". we don't feel special again but become a newbie in another forum. right now i have joined the forum and it looks good so far. anyway the undersquare is better than i thought, the members there are friendly i have to admit it ^_^ and more people can see your works like AMVs, arts, fictions.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:25 am

I'm not thinking of myself for the moment.
I could care less myself about being fired.
It would also mean that a good community would
get screwed over.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:20 am

Well if I were you guys I wouldn't worry about the new forum thing... its only temp..
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:36 pm

Just too bad I'm not getting a validation mail huh?
Even though I did input the correct email.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:39 pm

I'm not a big fan of it either but it also has good sides, I will name the things I saw

Good things:
More people to comment AMV's

Bad things:
some admins are cocky
some mods are cocky
lots and lots of idiotic members
doesn't feel personal

Hmmm.....all I could remember, but there were more things.
I'll add some other things if they to my mind :P
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to RM AMV Station News