[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 2
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 2

Ryuusei no Rockman Episode 2

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:16 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:59 pm

Well, let me start by saying somthing to Agf
]GREAT JOB!!
realy! thanks for the eps, im glad your and admin, you deserve it!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Iriasu » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:14 am

I have huge respect for AGF-Antoine-san, mainly for being so helpful to the community in ways no others are. Good to see someone supporting the franchise and submitting the videos for those that deserve it. Kudos.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB! Attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE! RIIIIIIDGE RACER!
Iriasu
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:11 am

Yes AGF-Antoine is a huge help to my right now and is quite popular among other Rockman sites (see your not just liked here :P) and WOW.. I was put into shock to see that you had joined the forum Iriasu. Its a Honor to have you here.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:48 am

heh, i remember yah to iriasu, anyways
again, a big thanks to agf, because a part from this new episode fits perfectly into my amv!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby King Monkey » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:08 am

this rocks :lol: Ty Can't wait To see Episode 3
King Monkey
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:27 pm

Well AGF deserved this rank, so cheers for him.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Return to RM AMV Station News