[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New Nav Bars - Now its easyer to Navigate the site!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New Nav Bars - Now its easyer to Navigate the site!

New Nav Bars - Now its easyer to Navigate the site!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:52 pm

Well lately I've noticed that it is kind of hard to navigate around the site with everything in a jumble. So today I worked with Genericnumber1 and got the site looking much better and much less time consuming to find what you need.

Note: Anything with a "Image" next to it has a sub menu with additional links inside.

Simply scroll your mouse over the link with the "Image" and a menu will appear.

Now in news so off topic that it means nothing to you.

Friday my friend and his brothers gave me their copy of the Original Megaman 1 for the NES ( YAY! ) Now I have both MM1 and MM2 for the NES and only need 3 - 6 to complete my collection of the original series on the NES.
Last edited by XHunter on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby D-Zyphyr » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:08 am

...;_; You got the arrow code thing...And I'm still stuck attempting to google it.

Congratz though. I like the new bars.
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:14 am

Well I have to thank Genericnumber1 for showing me the site while he was over at my place..

here the script I used

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicinde ... rtical.htm

and heres a list of ours you can use

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/index.html

the arrow image is a sprite from Megaman 5.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby D-Zyphyr » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:45 am

You two pwn when you're together. Thanks for the help before and now. ^^
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:54 am

oh just because its cunfussing I'll help you with somthing.

in step 2 they give you a code to copy.. which is three different ways to use the script...

I used the first one

<a href="default.htm" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '165px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">Webmaster Links</a><br />

also I LOVE how your site in coming along.. keep up the good work.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News