[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - PowWeb Web Hosting Service!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

PowWeb Web Hosting Service!

PowWeb Web Hosting Service!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:24 pm

Let me take a little time and tell you about how you can support the site.

My web hosting service provider PowWeb has a "Affiliate Program" in which members like me of the PowWeb service can sign up and earn money for everyone who signs up to Powweb through the speical link I put on my site.

So if your looking to have a website and you want a good web hosting service then I suggest that you go with powweb. here is what they offer!

- 400 GB of Bandwidth a Month (No Daily Limit)
- 20,000 MB of Storage Space (20 GB of Storage)
- 5 MYSQL Databases
- FTP Server
- Instant Script Installers which include
* Content Management
* Weblogs
* Image Galleries
* Discussion Boards (Forums)
* Guestbooks
* Customer Service
* E-Commerce
* Groupware
* Chat
* Wiki
* Webmail
* RSS
* Small Scripts
* Other
- FileManager
- Site Back-ups
- htaccess
* Hotlink Protection
* Custom Error Pages
* Password Protection
* Default Pages
* Block IP Addresses
* URL Redirect
* MIME Types
* Open Directory Browsing
* Direct Editor

and much more.. I've been using Powweb for a year now and I must say that they have improved since I first signed up.

when I first signed up I had a 300 GB per month limit and a daily limit of 10 GB. well since Powwebs been under new management I've had no problems

... ok so lets say you are interested in hosting your own website and would like to support this website and go with powweb, but how much dose it cost?

3 Months - $30 Setup Fee Cost: $53.31
1 year - No Setup Fee! 1 Year FREE Domain Name* Cost: $93.24
2 years - No Setup Fee! 2 Year FREE Domain Name* Cost: $186.48

I personaly went with the one year plan when I first hosted this site here because I didn't know if these guys where a good service provider... well I can tell that they are..

so to support the site just click on the link to powweb on my side banner and sign up, that way when you sign up it tells powweb that you clicked the link off my site and I get money for it which supports the site, and if this turns out good I may start giving out prizings for "Special" contests..

well now since that has been explained (some people wanted to know what was with the ad) I can tell you that sofmap.com has reported that Ryuusei no Rockman will be released in Japan on December 14th.

News Credit:
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:11 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby D-Zyphyr » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:26 pm

D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!