[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Thanksgiving
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 am

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I still wanted to drop by and wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving. It feels like ages since I've posted anything on this site worth reading since there really has not been any Mega Man related game news. I know I have talked with a few of the members here online recently and I shared my perspective on the current situation of the Mega Man franchise which is something I think most fans would agree with. As much as I hate saying this, I think Capcom should probably lay off the Mega Man series for awhile until they figure out what they want to do with it because rehashing 8-bit games just is not going to be as satisfying as it did when Mega Man 9 was released. I know that sounds a bit, well "non-fanish" to say something like that but you have to understand that I would rather see no Mega Man games being created than quickly made rehashes of what we already have. Mega Man holds a special place in my heart and I only want to see the best out of him, so if that means we don't get to see Mega Man for awhile featured in his own game then so be it. Who knows, perhaps Capcom does have a direction and plan about where to take the Mega Man series, but at this point in time I do not see anything that supports that idea. As far as I can see, the only thing being done with Mega Man is via the use of books, music, and cameos. Music and books I don't mind since I really enjoy reading and listening to music, but the cameos are getting a bit.... well, over used. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I'll continue to update the website and post when needed. Again, happy thanksgiving everyone and I hope you all have a excellent black Friday.

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 am

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving XHunter.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to RM AMV Station News