[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Beware April 1st
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Beware April 1st

Beware April 1st

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 am

Yeah, its almost April 1st and just as you would expect, a bunch of sites are getting ready to pull some witty pranks on some unexpected visitors. Unfortunately I was unable to come up with any idea for the site, or did I... But no seriously, due to my current school schedule and me really wanting ensure that I graduate this semester with my associates degree so that I can start working on my Bachelors degree in the fall at University of Houston, I really haven't had the time to work on anything funny that hasn't already been done before. Heck, I even got the 3DS and Pokemon White recently and I haven't had much time to mess around with either one (Well Pokemon White I played during spring break, but after that its been very little play time). I couldn't really think of a way I wanted to end this topic, so I'll just give everyone a heads up that April 1st (April fools) is this Friday so be on your toes. I wait, I know how to end this topic. I present to you, friendly guerrilla guy

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Beware April 1st

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 pm

I honestly have no comment about that picture...
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 pm

But isn't your comment regrading having no comment a comment in and of itself?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Touche my fellow blue bomber fanatic.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Return to RM AMV Station News