[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Inafune Leaves Capcom!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Inafune Leaves Capcom!

Inafune Leaves Capcom!

Postby XHunter » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Inafune Leaves Capcom!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:23 pm

That's a shame...Inafune is basically Mega Man's creator...sure he may not have had the original designs but he had the most passion for it in which my opinion says he was the main creator. He brought Zero to us for the X series, he took part in the ideas for MegaMan Zero, he created Mega Man Legends and Battle Network. So screw everyone who says Inafune wasn't the main creator. :3

But on a serious note, just now reading this, its quiet upsetting...an original creator for one of the oldest and most loved game series out there is gone, he's finished, he's....bored. Even if there are entire teams that are prepared to work on new Mega Man games...will they still be able to keep that originality, hold the same passion for it like Inafune did? In my personal opinion...not really...so without a choice it seems..I have to say "Sayonara" to one of the world's greatest video game designers. But his legacy of working on many of the games produced by Capcom including Mega Man and the others mentioned will not be forgotten in the slightest.

As for Inafune's comment about the Japanese gaming industry, he could be right or he could be wrong, who really knows? Hopefully won't have to be the downhill fall and end of Mega Man. Its a tad depressing when you think about...that and it makes me think of all the time i've spent just playin' the hell out of all the old games and just loving them. If I could i'd thank Inafune for allowing me to have such a great childhood with Mega Man and Zero of course. :D

Thank you Keiji Inafune, your talent in the series of Mega Man is what made me a respectful gamer of today.

P.S.: Nah, your not being melodramatic, XHunter. I've had about 3 songs play in my head at once when I read this, all of them being kinda sad since Mr. Inafune was an idol for his part in creation and creativity. (all of the songs dealing with Zero.. XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbjd62yeNo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrUkKspZgXw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4D5kZeG4EI
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 am

It's not the end, it's not only 1 man who do the games I think...
Inafune didnt like really mmX serie because he wanted that his "Zero" (yes he creates Zero) was the hero of the "X" serie.

After, he did MMZ and ZX.

Anyways, it's Akira Kitamura who created Rockman, but yes, Inafune did great works (except mmz and ZX for me because there isnt real heroes as MMX and there arent good musics as mm classic and X).

Don't worry, it's not the end but it's the end just for the ZX,SF and EXE (and i love EXE...)...

Maybe now, the priority 1 will be classic and X serie...

I don't know a lot the story of capcom and inafune but i try to understand!

(sorry for my english)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 am

Wow, that one came out of left field. It is sad to see him go. Even more so since I never knew he wanted Zero to be the main of the X series, which makes him even more awesome since I'd pick Zero over X in a heartbeat. Sabers rule. He had a lot of vacation time lol

But since we're all adding songs to our messages... this is the one that I think fits the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH7auAeytn8

EDIT: Then this video comes to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfThszPy ... re=related
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Tand » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah this is quite the shocker.... but even though the Megaman games they're working on now will finish, does this mean the end of the X series, and the ZX series? I'm a little confused about this.(and pissed if they don't make more X games) XP
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

Has anyone heard that Inafune's gonna have his own compagny? Comcept or something like that, I remember seeing it on the TMMN news.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Silvershard » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

[quote="Reiko"][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/greenlily_11884/gif/tumblr_ld1oauWjvV1qzf47z.gif[/img]

Has anyone heard that Inafune's gonna have his own compagny? Comcept or something like that, I remember seeing it on the TMMN news.[/quote]

I do believe you are correct Reiko. I can't confirm this at this time but I do believe I read somewhere that Inafune-San was starting his own company. Or atleast he hinted of starting one.

Sayonara Inafune-San! Arigato gozaimasu!!!!
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Silvershard » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 am

[quote="Reiko"][img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/greenlily_11884/gif/tumblr_ld1oauWjvV1qzf47z.gif[/img]

Has anyone heard that Inafune's gonna have his own compagny? Comcept or something like that, I remember seeing it on the TMMN news.[/quote]

I do believe you are correct Reiko. I can't confirm this at this time but I do believe I read somewhere that Inafune-San was starting his own company. Or atleast he hinted of starting one.

Sayonara Inafune-San! Arigato gozaimasu!!!!
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 am

if it's true it looks REALLY promising, I love the way you double posted the same **** twice, I think it's sexy. G'Day Otaku.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to RM AMV Station News