[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The End is Near! Mega Man Legends 3 Announced!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The End is Near! Mega Man Legends 3 Announced!

The End is Near! Mega Man Legends 3 Announced!

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:12 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: The End is Near! Mega Man Legends 3 Announced!

Postby Silvershard » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 am

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 am

Because I was checking mine Silvershard :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 am

I sad its not a playstation title like the former 3 games.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:12 pm

ok if i get the 3Ds that isthe first game i am playing on it ^.^

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Tand » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Well freaking finally!!! I've been waiting since i was like 7 for this. but 3DS?! REALLY!!?!?!? whatever now i'll just have to get one.

now all we need is X9 and ZX3
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

It's about time. I bet Megaman Trigger is just sitting up there with those two girls sipping his coffee and reading his newspaper. Then he sees this and assumes the famous pose from RX-78-2 from Mobile Suit Gundam with his finger pointed up in the air and shouts...

YES!!

No but really. It's about time.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Reiko » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

What's good is that it's for the 3DS, Now all 3 are will be portably playable.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 am

Awesome RX-78-2 there VileMKII :P

D.A.S.H. / Legends 3 is something I was waiting for as well, but 3DS is a disappointment, console-wise.

I wont buy the 3DS unless the gen 3 Pokemon remakes are released for it, since I am lowering the amount of consoles I buy.

But yea, I am happy D.A.S.H. / Legends 3 is finally happening nonetheless ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 pm

I'll get it in time. Not really something I want right away. For some reason, I fear change in the gaming world. I thought the Wii was a stupid idea to have a remote as a controller and I thought the DS was retarded due to having two screens. Yet, I love the DS and the Wii can be super fun.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

it's people like YOU who calls REVOLUTIONARY THINGS STUPID!

YOU.....ARE THE REAL MAVERICKS!!!! YOU !!!!!!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Not really, I just don't always see the good things in them. I thought the motion sensor for the wii was an awesome idea, I just didn't like the controller. IN truth, I still don't unless Im playing a NES game. Otherwise I use my GC one. I also think 3D is cool, but unneeded in like, anything. I also think two screens is a bit stupid, because I only focus on one at a time >_>

And when have I ever claimed to NOT be a maverick? being a maverick means I am simply not normal, hints Irregular. NEVER BE NORMAL!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:11 pm

[quote="VileMKII"]I also think 3D is cool, but unneeded in like, anything.[/quote]

3D is something that you add to enhance the experience of a movie (or game). You only add it when you KNOW it will improve the experience, not hinder it. For example, until recently 3D was not that good at all. When you tried to watch a movie with those red/blue glasses, it would ruin the color of the movie and stimulate the 3D. In my opinion, in the last year 3D technology has finally made itself a force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to see for myself the infamous 3DS in action. I do hope it lives up to what the critics say...
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to RM AMV Station News