[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - First Glimpse of Mega Man Universe Gameplay!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

First Glimpse of Mega Man Universe Gameplay!

Re: First Glimpse of Mega Man Universe Gameplay!

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:36 am

Personally I too was a little disappointed by the gameplay trailer (LOLWUTWHEREDIDICOMEFROM?!)....

But isn't that what hype is? Just like Matt when it comes to a Sonic game, I remain hopeful that it will be good...And to be quite honest I don't see why it wouldn't be good. I loved Powered Up and if this is like it I will love this too...I just wish it would be portable for me to bring around XD.

I've seen people's arguments on why they think this game could be bad...here are some examples...

"The stages are too wide open, not enough going on in the gameplay"
"Looks like nothing new"
"It looks ugly...it needs to be classic 8-bit"

I still have yet to see a legitimate argument as to why this could suck...maybe and this is a big MAYBE the first one could be a little bit of an issue cause in the gameplay footage the stages do seem a bit open with nothing going on....but that's something minor IMO. Give it time I say....it was just revealed recently anyway.
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am

Exactly, thank you ChaosEdge :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 am

I didn't like the Megaman Powered Up character style, so that I don't like here either :(

But if they start featuring Ryu etc, they should also add ALL chara's from Rockman IMO (or at the very least, all incarnations of Rockman himself).
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Dark Rockman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm

With robotmasters it can be good. But if there are not, i won't take this game...
But it's true, the character style is very ugly XD
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 am

I'm about to head to bed, so I don't have time to post a proper news announcement about this, but more information about Mega Man Universe was revealed at Pax today. Check out the article on TMMN http://www.themmnetwork.com/2010/09/04/ ... -from-pax/
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:18 am

[quote="Vexan"]

Somebody PLEASE explain to me how Rockman Online is better than MMU Gameplay Wise.[/quote]

For me its that its a new step for Rockman, being an MMO is new and fresh to us old RM farts.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 am

Same old gameplay, different characters, different movesets. (From the trailer anyways) I really do dislike the style they chose to model everything in. I really do hate those horrible little 3D Models, regardless of how smooth they look. I've never been a retro style fan unless I'm playing the old 8-bit games from the Nintendo system its self, since that style should remain in that era. I want to see a game like this with the same look that Megaman X4-6 had. Then I'll be interested in the gameplay. This is just boring... Not unless it has Co-op... Co-op makes EVERYTHING better, like The New Super Mario Bros on the Wii.

I'm an online player, a thrilling single player mode does not impress me very often. So of course Megaman Online will be better. (For me)

We have our opinions now... let's not bash each other because of that fact. (Regardless of lack of knowledge for Megaman Online)

Of course, I'm only here to voice my opinion. lol
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Better have a charge shot and a freaking slide, that's all I'm saying.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm

lawlz, a charge shot and slide would be a plus :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Previous

Return to RM AMV Station News